Was Section III a speech? (1 Viewer)

kid2220

rita...is gai

hey guys
the form you had to do was a speech! this is because in the question.. you saw the term "deliver" .... the 50% format and 50% content sounds right because if you see the rubric. only two things were there... and tht shows where the marks were. Educating rita is the worst text ever to do! gosh... whoever had trouble, dont worry. One of our teachers is the senior hsc marker and said this question was unexpected soo its likely to be marked easily. Plus rita is new, so is into the world. so yaa. relax a bit.. not to much.. considering it determines your life.. hhee

peace out

maddison10

HSC
N/A
pussy_cat said:
Hey ppl, sorry to burst ur bubble but it was definately a speech. I have the question right here.

Q12. -Well thats what I did, they were all the same really.

You are a keynote speaker at a conference for young writers and directors.

The title of your presentation is: Visions and Versions of Telling the Truth.

In your presentation, explore how and for what purpose composers create their partiular visions and versions.

Refer to your prescribed text and a least TWO other related texts of your own choosing.

QUOTE]

not sure if it makes any difference at all but u are talking abt the advanced paper, this thread was abt the standard paper, maybe its the same i dunno

C

CaR

I managed to scribble in a lousy conclusion whilst the supervisors were all on the other side of the room collecting exam papers *shudders*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)