Want to do something other than schoolies. (1 Viewer)

kgc97

HSC
I want to volunteer or participate in an event rather than go to schoolies any ideas? I would prefer to stay in New South Wales too.
(Please don't comment if you're only going to say how great schoolies is or how I should go just for the experience).

HSC
I want to volunteer or participate in an event rather than go to schoolies any ideas? I would prefer to stay in New South Wales too.
(Please don't comment if you're only going to say how great schoolies is or how I should go just for the experience).
maybe volunteering for festivals if they're on around that time, seems fun enough

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
You should pay attention to when those special public holidays are on, (Christmas festivals is a good example) and you should try to volunteer there. If you got any connections to those whom organise sporting events, or someone who hosts those simple fates, or fun days at the park or some other place, try to hit them up and see whether you can participate.

If you're eager for volunteering, you should search, get as many contacts, and then start calling and asking here and there.

Hopefully I helped

Flop21

HSC
Why do you specifically want to suddenly volunteer on schoolies? Why not any other time?

Larche

HSC
Well at least you actually want to do something, some people I know literally did nothing for schoolies, like I don't know how you can do that. All I wanted to do after HSC was get the hell away from anything related to school or work, so that included my house, my parents and pretty much the entirety of the Sydney area.

You need to have fun during schoolies, you can volunteer at any time during the year, but schoolies is a once in a lifetime experience, so don't waste it doing work or being a no-lifer. Like I said it doesn't have to be Gold Coast, you could go overseas with your friends like I did :D

xPhenoms

HSC
I wanted to go but i am broke and i only just got my job at Liquorland like a week ago, so thats a no for me

Heath Loxton

HSC
I am not a "lad". I dont go out partying with the bros, trying to get girlfriends, trashing the place, doing easy subjects in year 12 and saying its hard, doing drugs, wearing singlets and snapbacks and getting wasted.
Therefore i would not like schoolies, i would probably get hurt by the "lads" there! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)