UTS online lectures (1 Viewer)

matt_ryanx

HSC
Hey guys, I’m doing a double degree at UTS for civil engineering and business and wanted to know whether or not they offered online lectures for both subjects. If anyone knows could you please let me know. Thanks

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
So usually in your first year they record lectures and upload them online. However, in the later years they stop doing that so students can actually attend lectures rather than skip lectures and only watch them from home.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
So usually in your first year they record lectures and upload them online. However, in the later years they stop doing that so students can actually attend lectures rather than skip lectures and only watch them from home.
They better not do that at UNSW or else I'm gonna be pissed off.

matt_ryanx

HSC
So they most likely will record lectures for the course I’m doing?

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
They better not do that at UNSW or else I'm gonna be pissed off.
Yeah really annoying when they do that. So far for math and chem most of it has been recorded, but always the lecturers are hesitant and dismissive of students that don't show up saying stuff like the students in this room are more likely to perform highly than people at home, which I always found funny when you hear that on the lecture recording all the time, even though they don't really realise not everyone is living on or close to campus to travel all the way for a 1 hr lecture. But sometimes they do some whiteboard stuff but like can follow along somewhat. Physics though I did the quantum physics (well sort of lol dropped it after 6 weeks cause changed to math minor because wasn't worth the travelling to lectures for a minor). It was really annoying when they didn't record it and just wrote on the whiteboard and the main reason dropped physics cause I realised if they didn't record in this course probably the same in the others. But I think for maths I'm going into one of those annoying lecturers this sem :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)