Usyd vs WSU vs UTS vs ACU nursing (1 Viewer)

Mazar97

HSC
I was thinking of going to ACU for nursing since I heard their nursing course is pretty good and they are opening up a Blacktown campus nxt yr so I don’t have to travel much. However, some people have told me to do nursing at Usyd due its prestige. What uni should be my first preference?

I’m also an international student so ACU is cheaper for me.

quickoats

HSC
For nursing, prestige doesn't really matter as you are all employed within the public health system.

I have seen your other posts about wanting to do Medicine - which country are you a citizen of? As an international student the Australian medicine fees should be comparable to fees overseas so you might want to look into that.

Mazar97

HSC
For nursing, prestige doesn't really matter as you are all employed within the public health system.

I have seen your other posts about wanting to do Medicine - which country are you a citizen of? As an international student the Australian medicine fees should be comparable to fees overseas so you might want to look into that.
Yeah I’ve looked into medicine overseas but the problem is I want to practice in Australia and it might be hard to do that with a medicine degree from a different country.

quickoats

HSC
Yeah I’ve looked into medicine overseas but the problem is I want to practice in Australia and it might be hard to do that with a medicine degree from a different country.
If you’re a UK or NZ citizen then in shouldn’t be too difficult to bring your qualification into Aus (added bonus of MBBS straight out of high school rather than having to do an undergrad first). However if it’s a non Commonwealth country then yes it’s probably harder to come back with a degree from a there.

I know Monash has medicine in Malaysia but idk if you can bring that qualification back here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)