Update from NESA - HSC Exams to be postponed, All Major Work due dates extended, Schools given autonomy over Trial Exams & MORE. (1 Viewer)

nilatar

Zep Roadie
HSC
Just in from NESA:

"
In recognition of the evolving COVID-19 situation and in line with health advice, NESA will:

• Extend the hand in date for all major projects by two weeks. The hand-in date for Industrial Technology has been extended by four weeks
  • Reschedule drama performance exams to run from 6 to 17 September
  • Music performance exam continue as scheduled, running from 30 August to 10 September
  • Reschedule the written exams to begin one week later on 19 October with HSC results out on 17 December.
"

LINK: MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR HSC EXAMS

In addition...

"Schools can postpone trial exams or provide an alternative assessment task suitable for the learning from home context. Get advice about contingencies for trial exams."

https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/covid-19/coronavirus-advice

DarkOperator618

HSC
Just in from NESA:

"
In recognition of the evolving COVID-19 situation and in line with health advice, NESA will:

• Extend the hand in date for all major projects by two weeks. The hand-in date for Industrial Technology has been extended by four weeks
  • Reschedule drama performance exams to run from 6 to 17 September
  • Music performance exam continue as scheduled, running from 30 August to 10 September
  • Reschedule the written exams to begin one week later on 19 October with HSC results out on 17 December.
"

LINK: MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR HSC EXAMS

In addition...

"Schools can postpone trial exams or provide an alternative assessment task suitable for the learning from home context. Get advice about contingencies for trial exams."

https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/covid-19/coronavirus-advice
i have decided that I want to die

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME F1 STRAIGHT AFTER MY FKN HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)