UNSW Online Learning (1 Viewer)

shashysha

HSC
Is UNSW going to be online for the whole of 2021? I enrolled in my courses today and theyre all online, although i know term 1 will be fully online. Anyone know if it will be the same for term 2/3, cause I'd like actually going to uni every once in a while lol

mikikieko12

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think so. I have a few tutorials and lectures on campus for term 1.
I think they might transition to face to face lessons slowly.

Time&moretime

HSC
Trimester 1, lectures are online. When the Northern Beaches cluster appeared in the media following with more reported cases, the university moved to online 'Open day' very quickly. imo the university has been very quick to close/shut lectures down earlier this year. There have been a few UNSW academics in the news 'weighing in' on the Covid-19 issue so you can kinda come to your own conclusions.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Although it's great that they can shut down quickly when cases rise I would really like it if they also opened up when cases drop, there are probably reasons for why they don't open up but I was really looking forward to going to uni irl because at home I doubt I'm gonna be super motivated to study + I was hoping I wouldn't have to do exams online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)