UNSW Medical Student | 99.75 ATAR | Online Maths, Chemistry, UCAT & Business Studies Tutoring (1 Viewer)

saksham21

HSC
|⭐ 98 in Advanced & Extension 1 Mathematics, 97 in Chemistry, 96 in Business Studies⭐| ✅ Online Maths, Chemistry, UCAT & Business Studies Tutoring with 2+ Years of experience ✅|

🛑 LIMITED SPOTS REMAINING FOR 2023 SO GET IN TOUCH QUICK 🛑

Hi, Saksham here! Here's a little summary about me:
✔ I graduated from one of the top selective schools, Sydney Boys High School, with a band 6 (90%+) in all my subjects and a 99.75 ATAR
✔ I'm currently a second-year student studying Medicine at UNSW with a High Distinction mark
✔ I was the dux for HSC Business Studies even though I accelerated it in year 11
✔ I am a two-time National Finalist in the International Mathematical Modelling Challenge

What makes me BETTER than other tutors?
♥ I provide highly intuitive and in-depth explanations that make even the most complex concepts easy to understand.

♥ I teach incredibly important exam skills. I know what it takes to minimize silly mistakes, finish exams with time to review and tackle the challenging final questions of an HSC paper.

♥ I have access to a wealth of resources, including various textbooks, notes, and most importantly over 200 new syllabus trial papers and other past papers from top selective schools!!

♥ I offer 24/7 support to my students, which means they can reach out to me at any time for help, advice, or clarification. I am always happy to help and will provide prompt and comprehensive answers to any questions they may have.

♥ I help my students develop a deep conceptual understanding rather than rote learning mindless facts, helping them form a genuine passion for learning.

Rates:
The first lesson is FREE!!
✅ One-on-one Tutoring - $60/hr
✅ 2-person group - $40/hr
✅ 3+ person group - $30/hr

Special Offers:
*Refer me to another student and when they join for more than 2 lessons, you both get one hour for free*

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at sakshambhatia48@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Attachments

Last edited:

sydmum

HSC
N/A
Hi I am looking for an online tutor for my son in year 11 doing Maths advanced. Do you do online tutoring. If yes what are your charges thanks.

saksham21

HSC
Hi I am looking for an online tutor for my son in year 11 doing Maths advanced. Do you do online tutoring. If yes what are your charges thanks.
Hi, yes I do online tutoring for maths advanced! After the free trial lesson, my rates are 60$ per hour for one-on-one maths tutoring. If you would like to do tutoring in a small online group, your son could bring along a friend and it'd be 40$ per person or 30$ per person for a 3+ person group. I also offer discounts if you refer another student to me! Please send me an email at sakshambhatia48@gmail.com if you are interested :)

sydmum

HSC
N/A
Hi, yes I do online tutoring for maths advanced! After the free trial lesson, my rates are 60$ per hour for one-on-one maths tutoring. If you would like to do tutoring in a small online group, your son could bring along a friend and it'd be 40$ per person or 30$ per person for a 3+ person group. I also offer discounts if you refer another student to me! Please send me an email at sakshambhatia48@gmail.com if you are interested :)
Thanks I’ll email you.

james.zhang24

HSC
I had Saksham as a tutor for Extension 1 and Advanced Maths last year and he was great! I was finding my school teacher to be too quick and she had poor explanations, but Saksham explained things in a way that finally made maths easy to understand. He also gave me a lot of resources including textbooks and past papers which were great! Saksham felt less like a tutor and more like a friend who supported and motivated me to do my best in the HSC. Highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a math tutor!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)