umm help me please i think i have done a bad mistke in the test (1 Viewer)

whitetiger

HSC
N/A
ok now heres my situation during the test section 3 ipt it said answer TWO questions and i had accidently answered all of them.

wat will happen ?
n im all sad n stuff cause yeh dont wanna get a bad mark in my best subject

adnan91

HSC
whitetiger said:
ok now heres my situation during the test section 3 ipt it said answer TWO questions and i had accidently answered all of them.

wat will happen ?
Suppose they'll mark all of them and take ur best two

Terlob

HSC
whitetiger said:

wat will happen ?
That happened to one of my friends in the trial... they took his best ones.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
Rhanoct said:
pretty sure they'll mark the first two and ignore the rest
i agree. they will not waste time and check all of them.

im sure they will mark the 1st two that they see. so you better hope they're you're best, or decent at most.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
depends on who your marker is.

they could effectively mark all three and allocate you the best marks.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeahh if you're lucky they'll give you the two highest. Prepare to be embarrassed though, apparently they contact your school and tell them haha.

benji6667

HSC
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA........ 2 people did that at our school in the trials and they got flamed. They'll call your school to negotiate what to do with your marks

Aaron.Judd

HSC
So you were supposed to answer 2, but how many questions werer there (and how many did you attempt)?

blistk

HSC
lol man. what did you do in your trial?
im surprised you could even answer all four, considering you wouldve only learnt two of the option topics at school.

theyll take your best two

tiarnehogan

HSC
N/A
someone did this in the trial at my school. They dont take the best two. THey take the first two you answered, so that will be the TPS and DSS ones. Hope they are the two you studied!!!!

jirwin

HSC
They take the first two.

How come you attempted all of them? I know when I did IPT two years ago it was drilled into us that we only attempted two of them (the two we had studied). Wouldn't you of known this also considering you've done a trial exam? My teacher put in dummy questions for the electives we hadn't done so that it was exactly the same as the hsc... some people attempted more then two in the trial but i'm sure they didnt in the hsc after getting blasted by the teacher.

charly1990

HSC
lol yeh we had our exam bought from an outside source (not from the school) it had all 4 option in their as well 3 of us including me did all 4 lol but it was trail they marked the two options we studied so we were lucky but lol u dont do the same mistake twice thats for sure :p

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
whitetiger said:

wat will happen ?
lol dumbshit

MysticalElement

Troll Slayer
HSC
tiarnehogan said:
someone did this in the trial at my school. They dont take the best two. THey take the first two you answered, so that will be the TPS and DSS ones. Hope they are the two you studied!!!!

about 5+ idiots did this at my school during trial haha i think they must have failed English obviously they can't read a simple question, that or they have hearing issues seeing as the teacher told us do 2 for like 12 months

Jake22

HSC
Well, lets be realists here.
You'll probably fail anyway, so it won't matter which ones they mark.

haha

MacAus91

HSC
its your best subject, however:
- you dont know the structure of the exam?
- you didnt realise you were answering questions based on content you probably did not learn?

lol someone else at my school did this, in the exam room we here "wait a minute, it says 100 marks on the front but it adds up to 140 =S"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)