Uc start (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
got the marks i needed but my UAI was still to low because the HSC/UAI system is fkd.

So im doing UC Start, either Psychology, Forensic Studies or B Management (hopefully either of first the first two)

Anyone else in my position or doing the same thing??

P.S looking for accom in the area but i cant seem to find any accom off campus other then 1 br rentals? am i missing something or is that all there is?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
got the marks i needed but my UAI was still to low because the HSC/UAI system is fkd.

So im doing UC Start, either Psychology, Forensic Studies or B Management (hopefully either of first the first two)

Anyone else in my position or doing the same thing??

P.S looking for accom in the area but i cant seem to find any accom off campus other then 1 br rentals? am i missing something or is that all there is?
Hey dude, good luck with UC start.. ive had mates who done that and i, myself went through UC CONNECT in 2006 and now oncampus and finally got into my degree that i love (B Cultural Heritage).

Now accom... i know what you mean it is hard... only thing i can suggest, theres always posters at the Uni with people trying to find roomies (is rarely put online) but a lot of my friends have been moving into the housing estates thats located around Bruce,

hopes this helps even a little :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)