uc next year (1 Viewer)

Rory

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
I missed out putting a course from UC..but i have put B Communication (Creative Writing) for the late-round..though my UAI is very low thanks to the subjects i choose!

I really want to get into UC so much!
If you don't get into UC due to your UAI, you should look into going to the UC College and doing something like UC COnnect; I did that last year and it just takes up the first semester, you get a new UAI and can start a degree by second semester. I only originally got a UAI of like 53 but once I called UC College and talked to them they let me in and yeh, now I'm doing PR :) So you should definitely consider that just in case.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Rory said:
If you don't get into UC due to your UAI, you should look into going to the UC College and doing something like UC COnnect; I did that last year and it just takes up the first semester, you get a new UAI and can start a degree by second semester. I only originally got a UAI of like 53 but once I called UC College and talked to them they let me in and yeh, now I'm doing PR :) So you should definitely consider that just in case.
I had looked at them before & I was worried about the UAI. But i've taken your advice & I have just sent them an email asking them about the UC-CONNECT!!

Here's hoping!!

davo_

good kid
HSC
I'll probably get to know most of yas who are living on res sometime in the next year, well that is if you decide to get involved in things. There are good people on all places of res, so everyone will be looked after. And don't worry UC is a pretty good fuckin uni too, it needs to be too, cos i changed course and will be there for another 4 years cos I just changed courses.

wwjd_frog14

HSC
well there are 6 different residences....

College House
International House
Arscott House
New Ressies
Old Ressies &
University Village...

depends wat ur after....im in new ressies n u live with 5 other ppl, so 6 ppl all 2gether...

i dont know heaps bout them, but im sure sum1 else could tell u a bit more:)

Rory

HSC
Yeh Arscott is pretty much the party house of ressies, it's a great place to live, but you do have to maintain some sort of self control when it comes down to getting your work done, it can be a pretty distracting place but you'll enjoy it and meet some great people.

lilruby

HSC
N/A
Whoaaa how cool! So many peeps going to UC this year!! yay!! lol.. I'm going deh this yr too! Doing Medical science!! ^_^

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I just got my late round offer! I am now defering for a year and will be taking up my bachelor of management degree in 2007! But i am moving to canberra in a couple of months, so if anyone knows of some laidback but nice sharehouses please pm me!

Peartie

HSC
ill b starting three next year 2 probably as i defered to go 2 england for the year :p

Rory

HSC
Have fun moving in to ressies :) It's a real kick the first time.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Rory said:

YAY!!!!!:D

I got an offer from them today!!! So..is anyone doing the UC-CONNECT??? is it any good??

Rory

HSC
stalk_if_u_dare said:
YAY!!!!!:D

I got an offer from them today!!! So..is anyone doing the UC-CONNECT??? is it any good??
That's awesome :) Connect is so easy, the semester just flies past with them and they make it almost impossible for you to fail it :) Congrats with getting into it :)

Rory

HSC
You can try and see if centerlink will cover it, if they don't you can also try the students loan center, they focus their loans on those sorts of things.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Rory said:
You can try and see if centerlink will cover it, if they don't you can also try the students loan center, they focus their loans on those sorts of things.
nope...centrelink wont pay for it....so unfair:burn:

Anyway, wot should i bring for the college??

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
cool_cougar999 said:
woohoo nice uai froggy..! :) yeah mum told me "you won't know what a winter is until you experience a winter in canberra" .. but on the plus side, canberra is closer to thredbo =)
u havent lived in the Blue Mountains, have you? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)