uai seeker....... (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
firstly i gotta say thank you for all of u who made this program..its been alot of helps for me...and has been pretty accurate too...
(thnx for bored of studies too :) )

btw, what;s to do with uai seeker now? do i just leave it or is there ne wayy i can let my friend doing hsc in 2004 use my account by changing subjects??

thanx for any help...

Huy

HSC
N/A
I think UAIseeker 2003 is subscription based. So you will have 12 months subscription to the service, with subject selections being 'locked' - you cannot change it unless your friend does the same subjects (and he can then use the account, I suppose).

It's always best to pay for a new subscription/account, tailor made for his (or her) own subjects.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
and you told us all your UAI? 91.15 or something like that??;)

santaslayer

HSC
hahaha.....omg....u people actually study our UAI marks!
how did u even remember my uai when there was like 200+ people who posted their's too?

u people freak me out!

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Sorry santaslayer...i have a very good memory i am good at creeping people out...don't think that i am stalking you...yet ;)

EDIT: you posted it in UWS forum when you were applying for entry to dingo's elite UWS clan that's where i remember it from

santaslayer

HSC
ohhhhhh......icic
well so much for the elitist thingy when we have no leader to lead us!
it was pretty slack to bann him when all he was doing was trying to entertain us in this tedious and stressful period of our lives (u know , waiting for hsc marks, uai and offers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)