truong: microeconomics (1 Viewer)

aspect

anyone else have him? what do you think

i dont think i'l go to any more micro lectures for the time being, stuff isnt too hard but truong being a relatively bad lecturer makes it doubly worse..

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
oh how I agree
luckily the concepts that are being taught is yr11 economics, so its all good so far...however wen new stuff is introduced, I think we'll have problems :rolleyes:

apparently Diane Enahoro's lectures are much better, if u wanna switch lectures..
I'll stick with Truong, coz I learn better myself and in tutes anyway

Mill

HSC
I'm sticking with Truong because his times are best for me. That said, I'm never going again. I walked out at the start of the lecture this morning and I'm never looking back :)

kini mini

HSC
I quite like Diane's lectures, but they're always really full! If one of you guys takes my seat I'll be pissed :p

Mill

HSC
Haha I showed up to a psychology lecture at USYD the other day as a joke and it was packed. I literally stole some dude's seat ahhaha.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kini mini
I quite like Diane's lectures, but they're always really full! If one of you guys takes my seat I'll be pissed :p
In contrast, soon I'll be able to have a whole row to myself in Truong's..!

kini mini

HSC
Originally posted by MinAi

In contrast, soon I'll be able to have a whole row to myself in Truong's..!
At the rate Louis' QMA lectures are going it'll be the same there too, especially for the CLB one :p

My micro seat is vacnat for one day only tomorrow though as I'll be at the cybersoc BBQ :D

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
lol, i sure will be pissed if some of you'se take up my seat in diane's lectures. :p :argue: :chainsaw: :mad1:

:mad1: :apig: oink

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by kini mini

At the rate Louis' QMA lectures are going it'll be the same there too, especially for the CLB one
haha how empty was it on monday...
I think all the 4U kids prolly find QMA quite boring

Slush Puppy

i find Troung interesting....actually, my friend and i just him T squared and concoted this conspiracy that he with Michael Pennissi (that Accounting lecturer) waxes their heads together....lol

Hey Minai, next time, take a look at Troung's bald spot, i mean jeez, its like a mirror up there

lmao

ohh...i've got the munchies

Mill

HSC
omg Truong squared is my call haha you stole that ! :eek:

But I've branched out into Truong POWER TWO now as well.. :)

kaseita

woo, I aint been back here for awhile!

hey, I got truong too!

I still go to his lectures though, cause otherwise I'll feel a bit guilty about it - though I usually just go to sleep up the back once I know what his going through

HSC
I got him as well...

I'm switching to Dianne, cos he is just so dull.

I have no idea why I chose Microeconomics, I thought it would be interesting, but its like doing maths again :mad1: . I chose Arts (media and communications) so I could avoid maths damnit :chainsaw:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
u shoulda done IBUS1101: Global Business environment
its more discussion and current affairs based - mainly on multinational firms and globalisation

HSC
Originally posted by MinAi
u shoulda done IBUS1101: Global Business environment
its more discussion and current affairs based - mainly on multinational firms and globalisation
Actually, yeah thats a great suggestion.

Thats the shit I thought would be in microeconomics, but its almost nothing like that.

I really wanted to learn more about that stuff.... its actually interesting...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah try it as an option nxt yr

Our major essay's are due nxt week, and the question I chose was "The recovery of the asian region since the crisis means that this is an area that multinational firms cannot ignore" Discuss, and include a contrast between two recovering economies.

That sorta stuff is like yr12 economics, which I agree is more interesting that mechanical economics

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)