Trials (1 Viewer)

zaddiaone

HSC
trials would have started for me today but as luck would have it i got covid :( i have an hsc language oral the day after i get out of iso and then i'm doing all of my trials (including the ones i'll miss/have missed) in the span of three days. not looking forward to it
wishing you speedy recovery, take it easy

zaddiaone

HSC
What prescribed texts do people have for mod A and B? For me it’s Inside my Mother by ACE and Feed by M.T Anderson. Currently binchillin for mod A but mod B has my anxiety through the roof! Can’t wait for the end of tomorrow, I have no tests for the rest of the week :devil:
You’re lucky I still have SOR to go through this week

DH2014

HSC
Hey guys how did everyone go for paper 2?
Pretty well, but I wasn’t able to write as much as I wanted for the creative writing component. However I’m pretty happy with how things turned out! Almost makes the four hours of sleep last night worth it :sleep:

zaddiaone

HSC
Pretty well, but I wasn’t able to write as much as I wanted for the creative writing component. However I’m pretty happy with how things turned out! Almost makes the four hours of sleep last night worth it :sleep:
That’s great luckily for us the mod A was not going to be marked so everyone left that section blank

d1zzyohs

HSC
paper 2 was again, super open. was expecting a hard question atleast for one of the modules, but it did not happen.

zaddiaone

HSC
Hey, how’s everyone going for preparations for another week of trials?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)