Trials (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
do u reckon they would announce anything on monday? i could really use that extra time to prepare
the private schools and some other selective ones have already pushed theirs by 2 weeks-
LMAO were forcing the teachers to do so, just post on google classroom and get the grade to back you up, theyre currently working on moving it to wk5-6 hopefully or at least 4-5

Leadmen4y

HSC
I really enjoyed my CSSA English Standard trial exam. Maybe it's because I was sitting next to my crush at the time? 👀
just about finishing the 2u maths cssa and gotta say it's also pretty hard XD they just like torturing students it seems...

zizi2003_

HSC
do u reckon they would announce anything on monday? i could really use that extra time to prepare
the private schools and some other selective ones have already pushed theirs by 2 weeks-
HHAHAHAHAHAHA ID PROBS ENJOY IT TO if I didn’t go to a girls school + unfortunately I’m not a lesbian :(
all girls schools SUCK
i go to one too and tbh worst decision ever

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
just about finishing the 2u maths cssa and gotta say it's also pretty hard XD they just like torturing students it seems...
Couldn’t agree more haha! I remember getting depressed after trying one of the papers (I believe it was 2015) and those ones were from the old syllabus... Can’t imagine how you must be feeling under the new syllabus 😅

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)