Transfer from UTS to UNSW Commerce (1 Viewer)

Domy98

HSC
N/A
Hi all! Just wondering if it would be possible for me to transfer to UNSW Commerce! I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Business at UTS with a GPA of 3.06/4 and WAM of 81. This will hopefully increase after finals results are released! My atar was 85.35, so do I have any chance at getting in at all?

Thanks!!

Domy98

HSC
N/A
What are my chances though? Just a brief estimate or something, if you can

Domy98

HSC
N/A
What GPA or WAM would I need then in order to give me a higher chance?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
What GPA or WAM would I need then in order to give me a higher chance?
commerce is very competitive, 75 is the minimum requirement from what I've read online. I think 80+ will give you a better chance than most which you do have but not guaranteed i don't think but good luck anyways

Domy98

HSC
N/A
hmmm okay, well as long as it's not 0! thank you very much!

cornonthecob

HSC
Hi all! Just wondering if it would be possible for me to transfer to UNSW Commerce! I'm currently studying a Bachelor of Business at UTS with a GPA of 3.06/4 and WAM of 81. This will hopefully increase after finals results are released! My atar was 85.35, so do I have any chance at getting in at all?

Thanks!!
i know this was written 3 years ago but here i am with the same problem and interest in what you wanted to do so if you are reading this, can you please tell me whether you got the transfer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)