TPS-5 marker (1 Viewer)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
that was a weird question. they said 'this type of tps' so if we can determine what type that was, then yeah we could figure out whether the RFID is needed

i cbb to figure out what system it is.... so yeah. I used RFID. i said how they could be used in an army context, like put the tags on items and then hand them out to soldiers and stuff.

Technoash

HSC
I put something along the lines of this

The data obtained from the system could be used for business analytics as well as for bill generation. For example, shampoo usage trends could be monitored and used to purchase adequate amounts of shampoo in busy times

I went into more detail than I did here. Do you think this is correct?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
I put something along the lines of this

The data obtained from the system could be used for business analytics as well as for bill generation. For example, shampoo usage trends could be monitored and used to purchase adequate amounts of shampoo in busy times

I went into more detail than I did here. Do you think this is correct?
did you mention any of the RFID technologies such as accessing the database and making a list of transactions sort of thing?

im not sure, it was a stupid wording for what could be an easy question. tbh i thought it was how the technology could be used in a different context e.g. medical or how you put it, shampoo trends in retail...

idk tho

johnmackley

HSC
Lol I said you could use the store as a community centre for lost and found pets... You know, as opposed to selling products and providing receipts.

Simile

HSC
N/A
Techno ash, that's what I did, except I did with clothes. It was really ambiguous, if I was to say anything about that question.

Simile

HSC
N/A
But my concern is, if we had to incorporate the rfid thing, it was the word 'type' that's throwing me off.

Technoash

HSC
did you mention any of the RFID technologies such as accessing the database and making a list of transactions sort of thing?

im not sure, it was a stupid wording for what could be an easy question. tbh i thought it was how the technology could be used in a different context e.g. medical or how you put it, shampoo trends in retail...

idk tho
No, I didn't mention anything about hardware. I just talked about how the tables in the database could be modified to accommodate the analysis of trends. I hate the wording, but I guess if most people get it incorrect as well, it doesn't affect our marks as it will get aligned

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
No, I didn't mention anything about hardware. I just talked about how the tables in the database could be modified to accommodate the analysis of trends. I hate the wording, but I guess if most people get it incorrect as well, it doesn't affect our marks as it will get aligned
yeah true. i bet in the notes from the marking centre it'll be like
'candidates had trouble understanding the question asked for _____ and many focused on____'

idk it was 5 marks so they should have some sort of guidlines that may accept multiple types of answers for 3 marks at least.

and simile - yeah that was the thing that made me leave all those questions to the end. Like it seriously didnt make sense with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)