Too Late For Pharmacy??? Hellllp (1 Viewer)

haz_it_all

hey everyone.....im jus wondering if its too late to apply for pharmacy??? i kno there is a stat test end of they year sumtime afta hsc ( can sum1 confirm this?) but i dunno bout the Supp FormA in the uac book??? please help

haz_it_all

with the SUPP FORM A can that be sent in any time? you need both the SUPP FORM A and the stat rego form correct???

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Genuine candidates are accepted?
How can they find that out?
The requirement is UAI and STAT only

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
i added Pharmacy to my list about a week ago; and I had already sent in Supp Form A cos I'm going overseas. I rang UAC and they said I just needed to mail a letter certifying that I am sitting for STAT; so I mailed one with my STAT application.

haz_it_all

thanks babydoll :) jus wonderin if i can still hand in Supp Form A now or within few days? mite give UAC a call n see wats the go there

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
one simple solution is to make it ineligable for B Pharm graduates to study graduate medicine. Once applicants know this only those truly interested will end up applying for the course.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I know this is probably stupid question, but what is a stat
test? and is it jus on pharmacy? where can i get more info and
when are they on?

anyhelp is apreciated :)

sei

HSC
Originally posted by gmraso
It's pretty hard to be an acceptable canidate in Pharmacy unless you've worked in one and done the highs and lows of the job.
cmon that's a bit harsh man. i'd say nearly all the ppl in B.Pharm didn't have any work experience in one.. but it would definitely be better, i agree.

Originally posted by routemarker
one simple solution is to make it ineligable for B Pharm graduates to study graduate medicine. Once applicants know this only those truly interested will end up applying for the course.
they SHOULD do this, but there's no way they can cos the students will get upset etc etc... but yeh, i'm kinda sick of the med student wannabes choosing B.Pharm, if anything, they should choose B.Science and graduate one year earlier to get into postgrad med one year earlier..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)