Thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

band6bitch

HSC
Come on guys I know you are out there...

I don't really know what to think. I just can't believe we did all that in 3 hours.

Jakulore

HSC
Pompeii and Herculaneum had really good written response questions, though I am unsure of the Multiple Choice. Sparta was decent, though I still thought it could have been better... I was hoping the 15 marker would be Cultural life. Caesar (our personality) had amazing questions, I liked the relationship with army question and love the successful politician 15 marker. For Fall of the Roman Republic (Our period) I thought the questions were peculiar but answerable.

sudodds

HSC
Pompeii and Herculaneum had really good written response questions, though I am unsure of the Multiple Choice. Sparta was decent, though I still thought it could have been better... I was hoping the 15 marker would be Cultural life. Caesar (our personality) had amazing questions, I liked the relationship with army question and love the successful politician 15 marker. For Fall of the Roman Republic (Our period) I thought the questions were peculiar but answerable.
omg I was expecting Cultural life as well! though I thought social structure was still a good question. The question in Sparta that threw me was the Hyakinthia one, just because I felt like I didn't have enough information, however since it was only a 3 marker hopefully I got away with it...
Good luck! I'm sure you did absolutely fantastic :D

Jakulore

HSC
omg I was expecting Cultural life as well! though I thought social structure was still a good question. The question in Sparta that threw me was the Hyakinthia one, just because I felt like I didn't have enough information, however since it was only a 3 marker hopefully I got away with it...
Good luck! I'm sure you did absolutely fantastic :D
Thanks, I was fine for the Hyakinthia one only because in our Trials they asked us about the Karneia and I hadn't remembered much about it, plus it was a 5 marker so I sort of had to try to guess a lot of stuff... I ended up getting 4/5 but still, I made sure to know all my festivals well this time around!

The 15 marker for Sparta wasn't hard, the thing that threw me was that the question specifically asked for "Structure of Sparta" not "Social structure of Sparta" so I spoke half about the social structure and half about the Political structure.

Also, I'm sure you did great as well!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)