Thoughts? (1 Viewer)

morgan05

HSC
Whats everyone's thoughts on the exam? Personally i found it harder than past cafs tests.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
My teacher who is a senior marker (not this year because his teaching my class) said it was the hardest he has ever seen. He couldn't believe they asked 15 marks on workcover...

I think i did pretty solid, probably 95 + raw but the majority of my cohort did pretty poor apparently.

mapofyourhead

HSC
I really hated that exam. That last question about worker's compensation and WorkCover completely stumped me, even though I had over half an hour left to answer it. I kept repeating myself a lot and i couldn't even finish one booklet, what the hell -.-
Hardest CAFS exam I've ever done :|

morgan05

HSC
All of my school came out complaining about that last question. There was not enough information to write 15 marks for it. I hope I did well, hoping for high 80's. Anyone got answers for multiple choice?

Nataliexu

HSC
i only managed to write 7 pages in the last question because i remembered stuff from business studies. The textbook didn't really outline into detail WorkCover and Workers Compensation... i ended up linking to workplace structures involving anti-discrimination and WHS. Got stumped by the 8 marker in social and legal implications of birth technologies.. pulled shit outta my arse for that one because the textbook only had social parenting legal/social implications.

kellie_1996

HSC
i only managed to write 7 pages in the last question because i remembered stuff from business studies. The textbook didn't really outline into detail WorkCover and Workers Compensation... i ended up linking to workplace structures involving anti-discrimination and WHS. Got stumped by the 8 marker in social and legal implications of birth technologies.. pulled shit outta my arse for that one because the textbook only had social parenting legal/social implications.
Yes this was me exactly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)