thoughts on fb hsc discussion page? (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
We also run unique competitions here to entertain the community, such as the Bored of Studies Chess Competition, which is also something that doesn't take place elsewhere. ;)

The 2nd edition will be running this year after the HSC exam period is complete. Everyone is welcome to participate! :D

• Wow
Reactions: 8=D

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
We also run unique competitions here to entertain the community, such as the Bored of Studies Chess Competition, which is also something that doesn't take place elsewhere. ;)

The 2nd edition will be running this year after the HSC exam period is complete. Everyone is welcome to participate! :D
Don’t mind me just watching Magnus Carlsen and Hikaru Nakamura (Chess grandmasters) 😅 and specifically noting down their favourable moves.

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A

Who won last year? May I ask 😏

YourLocalDumbAss

HSC
N/A
was gonna start my English assignment but somehow i magically appeared back on boredofstudies to procrastinate
I lost my assignment notification and the teacher has been so ‘busy’ that she can’t upload the document onto MS Teams. Also saw her drinking coffee and eating at a restaurant. (NOT STALKING)

• Haha
Reactions: 8=D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)