Thoughts on Engineering (honours) and a Masters in Biomedical Engineering at UNSW (1 Viewer)

BaiG

HSC
Hi.

So I recently found out about this degree after researching a bit and found great interest in it. But I have been unsuccessful in finding much on UNSW/ USYD student forum thoughts on the degree especially the Masters in Biomedical engineering. I personally did chemistry and 2 unit maths, but I enjoy maths quite a bit and just barely missed out on a band 6. I'm also going to be enrolling in the bridging course but I was just wondering if students from UNSW/ USYD with friends studying those degrees could enlighten me on those degrees and how people generally perform.

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi.

So I recently found out about this degree after researching a bit and found great interest in it. But I have been unsuccessful in finding much on UNSW/ USYD student forum thoughts on the degree especially the Masters in Biomedical engineering. I personally did chemistry and 2 unit maths, but I enjoy maths quite a bit and just barely missed out on a band 6. I'm also going to be enrolling in the bridging course but I was just wondering if students from UNSW/ USYD with friends studying those degrees could enlighten me on those degrees and how people generally perform.
I would recommend asking on the UNSW reddit. There isn't many current uni students on BOS so its unlikely someone doing that degree will see it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)