Those little things... (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
A kid infront of me kepts tapping out this beat with his feet in the last 10 minutes of the paper 2 exam. I was rushing the end of my relationship analysis for BNW/BR and I recognised it
So, of course I spent the last 10 minutes rushing and trying to figure out this beat.

I asked him when he was done, turned out it was Devil Jersey City by Coheed and Cambria. I love that song. <3

Our supervisors didn't do anything annoying. A few kids thought itd be cool to cough all at once right on 11 but hardly anyone part took in that, so they just looked lame.

Last edited:

addycastro

HSC
LOOMESY said:
the continuing chatter among the supervisors..
Lol i remember during our trials in my maths exam there were 2 teachers who were literally having a whispered 'catch up' during the exam.

I asked them to stop talking lol and they didn't say another word.

Oh and during paper 2 I needed to S#*@ halfway through. God that is annoying.

Last edited:

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
GET FREE said:
Really insignificant in relation to the actual exam, but the things around the exam.

1) My desk was wobbly. But not so wobbly that I could stick an eraser underneath one of the legs to stop it. It just wiggled everytime I wrote something.

2) The guy sitting next to me was cracking his fingers and knuckles. This habit drives me insane. It has the equivalent effect of watching someone slowly stick something into their eye. He did this in frequent intervals every 20 minutes or so.

3) He also sighed a fair bit, which was annoying.

Did anyone esle experience any small things that ticked them off?
Perpetual and a fucking half. If small things like that set you off, you would have died at the place i did mine.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
construction outside was a bit distracting.
mobile phones going off outside.
in paper 1, the girl next to me, in the last 5 minutes when she was freaking out trying to rush a conclusion, did this weird shaking thing with her hands and kept taking sharp intakes of breath every time she did it. it made me freak out too because she was obviously freaking out!
for both papers i was in the middle of the hall basically so didn't really notice the supervisors.

HSC
our bell going off. i wish i could explain what the tune of our bell is, but suffice it to say it's annoying. they turned off the bell for dance and drama exams and year 11 trials, but not for our HSC. fuckwits.

aside from that i have nothing to complain about.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
We had one guy that kept standing in front of the clock. We'd all give him looks so he'd move.

GET FREE

HSC
Epistemophobia said:
Perpetual and a fucking half. If small things like that set you off, you would have died at the place i did mine.
What happened there?

lol at the guy who had to have his afro checked.
And the thing about supervisors hovering around intimidates me too.

I guess its not as bad as this one exam I had in year 10 or something, and the supervising teacher spent the whole time on her laptop. It was basically two hours of 'tap tap taptap tap' at a rapid pace.

Jezzakar

HSC
i know i already whinged but this is an even better whinge. The rooms we do the tests in have programmed lighting that switches itself off after every period. of course, our tests are much longer than just a period. We'd be writing and I'd be up to a really good point and be on a roll, and then the freakin lights would go off and completely distract me. ANNOYING!

henry08

HSC
N/A
Geohood said:
LOL my mate has an afro they had to check through his hair after checking his equipment.
WTF! No way would I let them do that to me.

henry08

HSC
N/A
One guy (a student) was talking to himself during the whoel exam!!! You'd think the supervisors would have a go at him.

I was at the back right for both exams (same place), and it was actually pretty good. I usually sit in the midle/front, but the back was good. Therer was 20+ supervisors and they had 1 standing at each door (theres 4 main doors), a couple up the front near the stage, and the others werer all continually walking around up and down the aisles.

Lol at suspervisor wearing high heels walking up and down the wooden floor.

A.Chair

HSC
henry08 said:
One guy (a student) was talking to himself during the whoel exam!!! You'd think the supervisors would have a go at him.

I was at the back right for both exams (same place), and it was actually pretty good. I usually sit in the midle/front, but the back was good. Therer was 20+ supervisors and they had 1 standing at each door (theres 4 main doors), a couple up the front near the stage, and the others werer all continually walking around up and down the aisles.

Lol at suspervisor wearing high heels walking up and down the wooden floor.
20 supervisors? at most we would have had 5 and some of them left, at one stage there was no supervisors in the hall at all.....

henry08

HSC
N/A
Yeah therer was defiantly 20+ supervisors for both English paper exams. There was about 140 students sitting these exams .How many are in your year?

A.Chair

HSC
henry08 said:
Yeah therer was defiantly 20+ supervisors for both English paper exams. There was about 140 students sitting these exams .How many are in your year?
We have 139 students exactly, although about 10 of them 'need' special provisions or whatever so they do it somewhere else, so about 130 students in the hall at one time (for english)

nrs1990

HSC
My HSC's been fine, so far.

But during one of my trials... Let's just say I'd forgotten to turn my phone off. So, in the last ten minutes of the exame, a phone went off in one of the bags at the back of the hall, and it was my distinctive ring tone. I looked at my friend who was sitting next to me. She looked back at me. We both silently started laughing.

No one else has ever commented on that, so I figure I'm not going to get in trouble for my forgetfulness. ;)

gorjusgarl

HSC
N/A
OMG sae thing happend to me this guy next to me he had a runny nose and all he kept ding was that "hmph" noise and annoyed me during the whole 3.15 Hours!

HSC
the clock in front of me for my eglish trials had the wrong time :(
i was up to my last long response and the clock made me thought that i had plenty of time left. i lagged on that last response and i didnt end up finishing it :mad:
i was cursed by the clock:angry:

oth16

HSC
Some girl next to me kept chewing her gum loudly.
you can only imagine how much the sound is ampified when there is dead silence
the sound of saliva in her mouth as she chewed was just arghhhhh

slntctrl

HSC
I had violent diarrhoea the day of my english exam and only one person was allowed to go the the toilet at a time, so half the time i was crapping my guts out the other half i was trying to keep my sphincter closed so i couldnt get any writing done. unlucky i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)