They LOST our exam... (1 Viewer)

PIE

Can you believe it... We get to our music exam nice and early being prompt reliable music students as we are :p and they inform us that they had misplaced our exam... I mean geez its only our HSC and everything no stress :p So here we are stressing that they are gunna just have to give us an estimate (and for slackers like me that havent done anything all year and really put in the hard yards at STUVAC thats pretty bad...) So anyway they call a taxi and get a new exam to our school... 2.59pm we get to go in and do our music exam... So other than all that I thought the exam was pretty good not too shabby at all... I guess you just gotta smile and think well it could only happen to us :p

GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THEM GUYS

Last edited:

Dammit

0o0 ur attitude sux.

thats unlucky PIE with all the stress we get already and you all were probably biting your nails for an hour. good to see the BOS rectified itself instead of giving estimates.

PIE

Yeah lol it was pretty bad but at least now we can look at it and laugh...

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oi, i love music :p
aaaaaahh shite pie, i feel so sorry for you guys!
i would've been fully sweating it, lol
[but i wouldn't have minded getting an estimate :D]

iH

Oldie
HSC
well...

in our half yearlies or maybe earlier I think it was...our NEW music teacher. hadn't even taken us for one class yet...took home the papers to look at them so when we turned up to do the exam they were gone and he was nowhere to be found! so we had to do it 2 weeks later

THEN in trials we got into the room with all the sheets of paper and the exams etc. set out and the CD starts question one and the HEAD OF MUSIC walks in and goes 'uh no...i need this room for my yr 7 class' YEAR 7???? it's our TRIALS! so we had to move rooms to another room which had no desks set up..wait for them to set it all up and start again.

tash

lalalala
HSC
aw that really sucks. i wouldve been so pissed off if that'd happened to us. i mean just having to wait ANOTHER hour would be really annoying.
we once had the cd misplaced in i think our 1/2 yrlys but they found it again so it was ok

Originally posted by iH
well...

THEN in trials we got into the room with all the sheets of paper and the exams etc. set out and the CD starts question one and the HEAD OF MUSIC walks in and goes 'uh no...i need this room for my yr 7 class' YEAR 7???? it's our TRIALS! so we had to move rooms to another room which had no desks set up..wait for them to set it all up and start again.
haha that's happened to us on some frequent occasions but just in class time. we'd get kicked out of all THREE rooms in our music house because the yr7's would have to have both the music room AND the computer room and there'd be some other class in the other room. so we'd get shoved out into the corridor. oh don't worry about us it's just our HSC and all we can afford to waste another lesson thanks very much

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 0o0
who cares about music
man im dishing out this advice to a lot of people lately, mostly new comers....

...GO NECK YOURSELF

muli

Originally posted by iH
the HEAD OF MUSIC walks in and goes 'uh no...i need this room for my yr 7 class'
hehe, good ol' alington, y'know the funny thing was, he was the ONE member of the music staff that didn't come up to our class and wish us luck when we were waiting outside before the exam.

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by 0o0
i do it...
If you don't care about music, why take it as a subject? I'm also finding it difficult to believe that you don't care for it too.

And PIE, that would've really shaken me up. I would've been nervous enough without the lost exam papers. Why did they tell you though? Did you guys start an hour later? I have no idea when it started. I did my HSC last year. :p

0o0

o0o
HSC
N/A
any of you who found what i said to be annoying. are fucking idiots.
PIE told us theylost his exam, but then he told us they found it, and all was well.
than what the fuck is the problem??? seriously children. shut the fuck up please.
fucking nerds

Dammit

gee 0o0 ur soo kool can i have your autograph?

fken loser if u dont care for the music exam why dont u fuk off and go somewhere else?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by 0o0
any of you who found what i said to be annoying. are fucking idiots.
PIE told us theylost his exam, but then he told us they found it, and all was well.
than what the fuck is the problem??? seriously children. shut the fuck up please.
fucking nerds

why must i repeat myself ?

GO FUCKEN NECK YOURSELF YOU SAD CUNT!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)