The Pill (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The other day, I was talking about this girl and a guy said to me "she's on the pill". I enquired to how he could tell and he replied "Her arse has gotten bigger"

Is there really a way to tell if a girl is on the pill?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
when you have sex with her and she doesn't get pregnant ;)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
hmm i dunno... i know a lot of people on the pill, but my cousin strongly recommends me not to go on it because of side effects, and that it might affect my fertility later... =\

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
sometimes people go on the pill if they dont have regular periods

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Persephone87 said:
not really.

sometimes when their body is adjusting, acne may occur or dissapear
yeah my friend is taking the pill which has some active ingredient to remove acne. its workin for her\! im on the pill too and it did nothing for me..which is good eh!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Asquithian said:
i dont think it will impact on your fertility...seems odd...since the majority of sexually activ females in stable relationships are on the pill
I hate to say it but it does. If you're on the pill for 20-30 years or so, the chances of being pregnant are lessened. I read/heard that somewhere before...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Jago said:
I hate to say it but it does. If you're on the pill for 20-30 years or so, the chances of being pregnant are lessened. I read/heard that somewhere before...
you dont think that that may be due to the fact that most women go on the pill around our age, and then in 20-30 years time we're already in the declining fertility rates, regardless of whether or not we're on the pill

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
No. The pill does not affect your fertility. The women who complain about this are usually the women who went on the pill because they had irregular periods, and they think great, I'm on the pill why worry anymore - and they never look into the underlying cause of the irregularity which most often than not is caused by endometriosis, so they've been spending all these years with surface factors looking great because the pill is making them have regulare periods, but they haven't done anything about the patches of scar tissue on their reproductive system caused by the endometriosis, which, with or without the pill, causes infertility. It's not the pill - it's just the pill masks the problems.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
hey, i only regurgitate information, i don't think long and hard about everything i hear. Eh, i concede defeat.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
the pill can cause many things, excess weight, acne, etc....you just hav to find the right pill that would suit you...

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
heh no i was getting at anyone. only sharing what i know, and i only know this because i researched and enquired about it quite a bit before i went on the pill - i wanted to know what i was getting myself into.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
It could affect fertility. My mum was on it for 4 years when she got married and it took her another 3 years to have me once she stopped it, and she had no other problems at that time. It's not very common, but it can happen. Its like Roaccutane, there's a minimal chance of depression and not many people do get it, but there are a few that do.

Last edited:

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Yeah but that effect is stated in the CMI, the CMI recommends you don't even bother attempting to try and get pregnant for 3 months after stopping the pill, and for those people who were irregular before starting it can take up to a year. But also realisticly, there are like 6 days? In a girls cycle when she can get pregnant, if you're not doing it then, or you've been doing every single day multiple times up until then, your chance of getting pregnant is lessened.

As for telling whether a girl is on the pill or not, I work at a pharmacy, which serves most of the people I know, if it wasn't for the fact I dispensed the girls' prescriptions, I'd have no clue they were on the pill.

Dave85

HSC
jumb said:
Is there really a way to tell if a girl is on the pill?
yeah it varies but u can tell wit some ppl. eg they put on weight, mite hav facial hair, etc. the girls i know that are on it dont hav any such side effects but i heard some do.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
depo ralovera and all the other jabs like it have more side effects (And more frequently experienced) than the pill, will not correct irregularity, isn't as reliable and can wear off in people faster than in others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)