The Official 2010 Pre-HSC/Trials Rage-Quit Thread (1 Viewer)

kyokaku92

HSC
Can't wait to do my Music Trial Performance (Week 4), I am extremely over playing the same 6 pieces again and again....

wrecking

derp.
HSC
can't wait till i can watch summer heights high again.

Kralex

HSC
ahh gawd kill mee...
no sleep, then full day of school, then study after school for assessment then tutoring. then 7:30home for dinner tonight and HOPEFULLY SLEEP AT 8pm.

I studied so much yesterday/today(12am-now)that i ended up not sleeping...grrrr

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?
The pressure and stress has got to me. :( I'm studying/cramming so much that when i study subject b i can't recall everything i revised/learnt in subject a. :(

May I please suggest you skip school and get some sleep? No wait I don't suggest it, I'm telling you to fucking do it!

That shit ain't safe man. Don't risk your health for the HSC.

kcqn93

HSC
Had the most heartbreaking MX2 exam yesterday :burn:

assiduous

HSC
lol relax
i know, haha. i got a headache now. I ended up sleeping for 11 hours all together when i got home at 8pm. I couldn't even concentrate when i was studying for chem at the library, so i jumped on their computers and did chem there. I also did some practise for ext. response but the teacher was away to check and give feedback. *facepalm* if i knew that was going to happen i would have went to bed at the normal time and not have practised it that day.

May I please suggest you skip school and get some sleep? No wait I don't suggest it, I'm telling you to fucking do it!

That shit ain't safe man. Don't risk your health for the HSC.
lol, i didn't skip school. I found out today. I still have a headache from that all-nighter. Only had 11 hours sleep to catch up and still have a headache. I hope tomorrow i'll be back with full stamina to power away to my assessment on monday. :D

BTW, i don't tolerate coffee well at all, i end up going to the bathroom like every hour or two.
Don't know if any of you guys drink coffee to stay awake??

Kralex

HSC
Haha I don't drink coffee. I drink energy drinks but only to give myself an energy boost in the morning.

Usually when my body tells me I'm too tired, I go to sleep :p

bouncing

HSC
ahh gawd kill mee...
no sleep, then full day of school, then study after school for assessment then tutoring. then 7:30home for dinner tonight and HOPEFULLY SLEEP AT 8pm.

I studied so much yesterday/today(12am-now)that i ended up not sleeping...grrrr

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?
The pressure and stress has got to me. :( I'm studying/cramming so much that when i study subject b i can't recall everything i revised/learnt in subject a. :(
THIS IS INCREDIBLY BAD FOR UR MEMORY.

since you're forgetting everything anyway - its because when u sleep enter "Deep sleep" which is like hour 6 at least your brain starts to take things and put it in the long-term memory section - i thin you should get some sleep plus u dont want to be all hazy and stuff wehn ur in an exam and seriously you will die if you get a mind blank after doing so much work

im going to be staying up tonight to do myenglish essays (*hopefully ill finish before 4 haha)

assiduous

HSC
Haha I don't drink coffee. I drink energy drinks but only to give myself an energy boost in the morning.

Usually when my body tells me I'm too tired, I go to sleep :p
Haha, i don't like coffee but i had to that day to stay awake for school and tutoring. :(
Don't know why it forces me to empty my bladder every hour or two. :(

THIS IS INCREDIBLY BAD FOR UR MEMORY.

since you're forgetting everything anyway - its because when u sleep enter "Deep sleep" which is like hour 6 at least your brain starts to take things and put it in the long-term memory section - i thin you should get some sleep plus u dont want to be all hazy and stuff wehn ur in an exam and seriously you will die if you get a mind blank after doing so much work

im going to be staying up tonight to do myenglish essays (*hopefully ill finish before 4 haha)
haha, i realised, just this morning when i woke up at 4am. I can't remember much of Yesterday! Omg, this is terrible, i must start sleeping at 11pm everyday and waking up at 8am. Otherwise, all that studying/cramming will not be stored.

SO did you end up staying up to 4am lol? cause if u did, i actually woke up at 1am then 4am. haha.

Deceptions

HSC
just got my trial marks back
i studied so much
yet i got
49/100 chem
64/120 maths adv
47/84 ext maths ?
wtf
im so fukt for my hsc
i thought i was doing good
and adv english like 53%

hvnt got other ones back yet =\

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
i studied so much
yet i got
49/100 chem
64/120 maths adv
47/84 ext maths ?
wtf
im so fukt for my hsc
and adv english like 53%

do you know where you went wrong?

Kralex

HSC
i studied so much
yet i got
49/100 chem
64/120 maths adv
47/84 ext maths ?
wtf
im so fukt for my hsc
and adv english like 53%

woah fuck :( You got ripped.. how did the rest of the grade go?

twistedrebel

HSC
were your exams harder than the HSC level?

if so remember this last year 55 in chem was 81 aligned. 57 in MX1 was 90

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)