The Official 2010 Pre-HSC/Trials Rage-Quit Thread (1 Viewer)

bouncing

HSC
Mate some of us aren't going to do engineering in Uni so take a breather :p We know Uni workload sucks for you but you chose that path.

I've talked to some people about my career path and they only have done 9 hours a week at UTS in their first year.

I think Uni is going to be swell for me.
totally agree :)
it all depends what you pick uni's gonna be a blast... or at least i hope it better be !!!

bouncing

HSC
fu english
fu 3u maths
and zomg economics!!! i've barely started by assessment

LOL?! why is there a rabbit hopping on a snake in your sig?... but FAK hsc in 4 months and 6 days :cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold::cold:

so behind on term 1 stuff this suckss

e-four

HSC
Yeah, I have the ability to get any ATAR I want, but why would I waste 7 hours of my night every night trying to get a couple of extra points on some piece of paper? I only need above 90 to get into the extra curricular programs/scholarships in first year uni so I can also enjoy myself for the rest of the year.

English is also the easiest subject.
Like I said, for others that want to extend themselves...say 97+, those "7 hours" (well not really, 3-4 hours would do) can really count to push yourself up infront of others in terms of going ahead. That's really great for you that you just need 90 and do whatever but my aim, and some of the people right here seriously want higher than 90.

English is not the easiest subject. There is no easiest subject. It just depends on what you're good at what you're not and i happen to be on the bad side of english.

e-four

HSC
Trials approaching soon.....everyone do well!! hardcore study time.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I hate all the intense competition from school leading up to the trials :( people are becoming sooooo evil...
like there are some people who ignore me. :(

kcqn93

HSC
I hate all the intense competition from school leading up to the trials :( people are becoming sooooo evil...
like there are some people who ignore me. :(
Holy shit that's crazy... people at my school are all normal, in fact they're helping each other out more than usual lol

Brooklyn410

HSC
people who make my life hell:
-einstein
-newton
-shakespeare
-austen
-weldon
-le chatelier
-haber
-planck
-harwood
plus many more.. theyre just the ones on top of my head
Omg!! I agree! le chatelier is probably the worst on that list.

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I did no study for my extension english exam, went out the night before, got fucked up, and then ended up having to jog home two hours before the start of the exam because no one was sober enough to drive.

I scored an average 16 and 19 out of 25 respectively.

bouncing

HSC
UR FKN CRAZY.

also i am completely and utterly screwed for mod B and C and would personally kill both shakespeare and kenneth slessor if they weren't already dead.

Kralex

HSC
I'm not going to get over 60% in any of my trials except for General Maths and IPT :(

Shit is over.. GG

bouncing

HSC
I'm not going to get over 60% in any of my trials except for General Maths and IPT :(

Shit is over.. GG
agreed..... when r urs? fkn give us more time:mad: .

what abt eco? werent u full into it.
im so scrwed for extended.

thuanvon

HSC
have speech for mod c eng next week
have physic assy this week
trials in 4 weeks
have finish any of my dot points
oh yeah UMAT
screw my life

Kralex

HSC
agreed..... when r urs? fkn give us more time:mad: .

what abt eco? werent u full into it.
im so scrwed for extended.
Mine starts week 4 :( urs?

Eco, I was but then I realised how fucken broad the whole thing is :( Its literally impossible to cover the whole damn thing :(

bouncing

HSC
Mine starts week 4 :( urs?

Eco, I was but then I realised how fucken broad the whole thing is :( Its literally impossible to cover the whole damn thing :(
next week lol fml
4 exams in a row for 2nd week im seriously fucked. with no possible way to save myself. plus eng in first week is going to crush me.

and yeahh man like for extended responses u basically cannot do any prep except for essay plans on like EVYERHTING. my teacher even said just study the ENTIRE syll if u really want good marks so yeah now im going to drop like 100 marks because i havent done a single essay plan.

assiduous

HSC
OMGGGG HOW DO i make an essay plan for economics?
2 extended responses....

do i just make an essay plan for each topic of 1 page?
i'm stuffed because i have an eco essay assessment coming up and i am hungry..

assiduous

HSC
OMG it's 4am already. I've been studying since 1pm when school finished. OMGGGG
and i don't think i can sleep now [i won't wake up for school! :(]
There goes my sleeping patterns again!
I'm going to continue studying till like 7am or so until school starts at 8ish and then after school, straight away HIT THE BOOKS at the library and then tutoring, then go at like 7:30pm home sleep! haha, thank god friday i have an excursion.

assiduous

HSC
ahh gawd kill mee...
no sleep, then full day of school, then study after school for assessment then tutoring. then 7:30home for dinner tonight and HOPEFULLY SLEEP AT 8pm.

I studied so much yesterday/today(12am-now)that i ended up not sleeping...grrrr

HAS ANYONE EXPERIENCED THIS?
The pressure and stress has got to me. :( I'm studying/cramming so much that when i study subject b i can't recall everything i revised/learnt in subject a. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)