The Moon (1 Viewer)

Captain Crunch

HSC
I have been reading on this for a long time now. I still don't know what is right, but I don't absolutetly believe in the moon either. There is evidence that can be questionable about the Americans going on the moon. Look at films taken of the moon with astronaugts on it and the flag. THE FLAG IS WAVING!!!! How can this be? THERE IS NO AIR IN THE MOON! The should be no wind flapping at the flag!

Second, there is deadly radiation on space around Earth. NASA space suits CAN NOT protect against this radiation from getting in. The astronaugts would be killed to death if they went to space because the radiation would get to them. The suits are no good.

Read the books by Richard Hoagland. He talks about this a lot. He used to work on NASA and now not. He is being chased so to silence him. He talks about Mars and the face in it too. He is very smart man. I'm not sure I'm believing it all, but he makes me think about him.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Ok let me explain this to you, when the flag was moving it was being moved by buzz aldren
This I find to be one of the more ridiculous observations. It is readily apparent that all the video showing a fluttering flag is one in which an astronaut is grasping the flagpole. He is obviously twisting or jostling the pole, which is making the flag move. In fact, in some video the motion of the flag is unlike anything we would see on Earth. In an atmosphere the motion of the flag would quickly dampen out due to air resistance. In some of the Apollo video we see the twisting motion of the pole resulting in a violent flapping motion in the flag with little dampening effect.

I've heard many hoax advocates claim that some of the Apollo photos show a fluttering flag. (How one can see a flag flutter in a still photograph is a mystery to me!) I can only guess that ripples and wrinkles in the flags are being perceived as wave motion. The flags where attached vertically at the pole and horizontally from a rod across the top. On some flights the astronauts did not fully extend the horizontal rod, so the flags had ripples in them. There is much video footage in which these rippled flags can be seen and, in all cases, they are motionless.
In fact, the Van Allen radiation belts extend from about 600 miles up to more than 40,000 miles from Earth with the region of highest radiation intensity being between around 2,000 miles and 12,000 miles above Earth. The astronauts exposure to those radiation belts is brief (less than 4 hours total - they begin their time in this region while traveling at 25,000 MPH! And they pass through it twice, once outbound, and again on their return. They spend less than an hour in the densest part of the belt.) and they are well protected in their spacecraft.

Also, the belt is toroidal in shape (like a donut) and the trajectories of the Apollo spacecraft were designed to avoid the worst part of the Van Allen belts. Even the discoverer of the Van Allen belts, Professor James A. Van Allen, has noted that the belts would not have been dangerous to the Apollo astronauts given their trajectories and their spacecraft.
arrr screw it just go here -> http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

basically man 1000's of earth telescopes saw the landing, nasa has video's, etc etc etc...

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
If what sceptics believe is true, and the entire moon landing was filmed in a studio, do you _really_ think anyone would be stupid enough to leave the air conditioning on or a door open and create motion of a flag that would be impossible to obtain on the moon?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
We've recorded entire concerts where we did that. The sound of the airconditioning could be heard on the recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)