the modern comedown (1 Viewer)

HSC
how'd we all go??
world war one was a bit of a slut, wasn't it? had anyone actually learnt that changing conditions and christmas truce stuff? cause i was a tad lost.
meh, i thought it was all pretty ok, nothing too nasty... :eek:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hi,

All discussion about the exam goes on the exam thoughts board, so I'll just move this thread over there....

As for WW1, it was ok... I hadn't learnt much on that stuff but I don't think you needed a lot to get by....

HSC
fair enough, i suppose that's true
by the way ash i just wanted to say thanx- u've posted answers to most questions asked on this and helped out alot of people i think! very unselfish, and i hope u went well

Lolliana

yeah ash, thanks heaps
ditto to everyone who posted
i've learrnt a lot

*forever grateful*

General consesus from my class = good.
THe class seem to be split thismoring between those wanting a weimar question and Volsgemeinschaft addicts (YAH! THE LAST TIME I HAVE TO ATTEMPT TO SPELL THAT WORD!) and evidently, all were satisfied.

Cold War was more specific than it has been in the past. I'm glad I devoted minimal of my precious hours to World War One. Christmas Truce - how boring. We shouldn't bitch though; it could have been a league question. Imagine making four pages out of "purpose and intent!"

arls

Originally posted by Loz#1
My nightmare is over. [/QUOTE
mine too! this is the half way mark of my exams... down hill run from here!! i think ill miss history thou as much as i hated it! bit of a love/hate relationship it is.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm past halfway now, 5 down 3 to go!!! Thanks scarecrow... I'd like to thank everyone that's given me help too, it's been really great how we have all shared our knowledge and stuff and I think we all benefited from working together with each other!

Benno

HSC
yeah Ash i would also like to thank you for your help this year, its being very much apriciated!!!

P.S you've done a great job running the MH fourm :D ;) :)

peavine

i never know how to spell Volkemeinshaft(????) so i just do the first part and scribble the rest.i thought it was ok.i could actually sort of put an answer down!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yay for Ash *applause*

So is it now your official duty to stick around and help next years yr 12's?

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
So is it now your official duty to stick around and help next years yr 12's?
Yeah I think so, but make sure some of you drop by and help them out too!!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)