The Messyness! (1 Viewer)

Gummy_bear

HSC
Hey all.
so, i re-wrote all of question 23 coz i ended up crossing a whole page out and it just looked unreadable, so i got a new booklet, but i had to tie the one that i stuffed up onto the re-do. It seems silly to me because i didnt want them to mark any of that! but i guess its because they have to know how many booklets everyone used for numbers or something..

My working always ends up beign messy, so thats why i had to re write question 23, just silly mistakes and such.

Has anyone else had this happen? why do you think i had to hand in my other booklet aswell?

Also, I underlined the actual answer to each question, ive done this since year 7, because i always end up making my working messy and such, like i said, so i think its easier for the markers to find the answer, even if they do need to see the working. Does anyone else do this?
Just wondering. i mean, whos working is actually neat?? i didnt even stay in a straight line for my working. sheesh! (though i AM left handed :rolleyes: )

Digital_Spork

HSC
yeah, I started off really composed but a few questions made me screw up and then I start to start losing focus. Ah well :p

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Mine stays reasonably neat, only so I can go back and understand what the hell I did when I stuff up :)
I've also always underlined my final answer, an it has actually been keep beneficial in a few situations in the past.

danieljarvis

HSC
i do my working on the question sheet, then put it in the answer booklets when i know its correct so i can put it in neat..

and i put a square around my answers!!! i thought i was the only one who marked them:)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Gummy_bear said:
Hey all.
so, i re-wrote all of question 23 coz i ended up crossing a whole page out and it just looked unreadable, so i got a new booklet, but i had to tie the one that i stuffed up onto the re-do. It seems silly to me because i didnt want them to mark any of that! but i guess its because they have to know how many booklets everyone used for numbers or something..

My working always ends up beign messy, so thats why i had to re write question 23, just silly mistakes and such.

Has anyone else had this happen? why do you think i had to hand in my other booklet aswell?

Also, I underlined the actual answer to each question, ive done this since year 7, because i always end up making my working messy and such, like i said, so i think its easier for the markers to find the answer, even if they do need to see the working. Does anyone else do this?
Just wondering. i mean, whos working is actually neat?? i didnt even stay in a straight line for my working. sheesh! (though i AM left handed :rolleyes: )
i couldnt get one question so i ended up scribbling all over it...i tried like 5 diffrent ways and i think i still got it wrong.:(

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
my writing is usually neat... but yesterday i just went for it... messed the whole page up... but u can still see the answers ...

7th Sign

HSC
i ucked up some questions twice and had scribble all over my page only reaosn I left it is because our teacher said they give marks for scribble in the hsc :D

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
7th Sign said:
i ucked up some questions twice and had scribble all over my page only reaosn I left it is because our teacher said they give marks for scribble in the hsc :D
thats true..if you scribble it out make sure it can still be visible, because they have to read everything in the whole book, so if you scribbled out the right answer they can still give you marks for it.

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
sometimes, the answers do not matter at all.. its the working out layout that mostly counts lately

pig_93

HSC
shortygb said:
thats true..if you scribble it out make sure it can still be visible, because they have to read everything in the whole book, so if you scribbled out the right answer they can still give you marks for it.

thats HEAPS GOOD.
thanks for telling me that.

think about it guys, they allow that, they allow u one stuff up and then mark the rest all good....general maths markers aint so bad afterall!!!

Zohab

To kool for skool
HSC
In my legal exam one of my friends rewrote a question but the supervisor just ripped the origional book up, but personally i think it doesnt matter how messy it is, they don't mark u down for it and its just a waste of time. plus I think that it should still be tied up to it just in case u forgot to copy down a section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)