The King School Why so much (1 Viewer)

HSC
tommykins said:
Suck shit to the 12k paynig people whereas I pay 500-600 and will get better marks than they do.

I win.
+1

Top five schools all povo public.

Lukybear

HSC
But being quite honest here they have a much better opportunities there dont they?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
hot boy goes to kings school

lol seeing this makes me feel.. cheap-ish for going to a school that's like 14k per year
all other schools like meriden and mlc and plc are like 18k+

useless school

and we have a pool
that i have never swam in
like wtf

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
From what I've heard, Sydney Grammar School is the best private school and perhaps the most well known to people who go to government schools. The Kings School is also well known but to a lesser extent, though I don't think it has as big a reputation as Sydney Grammar School.

Last edited:

shantu1992

HSC
Trebla said:
From what I've heard, Sydney Grammar School is the best private school and perhaps the most well known to people who go to government schools. The Kings School is also well known but to a lesser extent, though I don't think it has as big a reputation as Sydney Grammar School.
Yeah its ofcourse better known, but what about the facillities and all of that stuff. What Kings have sounds crazy, and they pay less than grammar, so just wondering if grammar takes over the whole of college street lol and where does the m oney go from grammar, like what facillities do they have that really stand out, Performing Arts Centre, Aquatic Centre, 50 Football Fields..?

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
WHOA AGAIN!

Hey, that's not nice. P######### unfortunately exist in every school system because this is a corrupted world we live in.

But, hey, the world is not equal. I guess it's not fair that Bill Gates has a multi-billion dollar mansion with digital frame art work. And it's not fair that Sir Alan Sugar has a private jet. And that Queen Elizabeth has several palaces.

Let's all move to communist Cuba and distribute that wealth...

It's doesn't work that way. Some have more, some have less. If we make the most of what we have, then great. My previous point was, even some of those who have little don't even care about that. The same can be said of those who have a lot (*COUGHPARISHILTONCOUGH*).

If parents wants to send their children to a private school and pay for it, then great for them. They still pay taxes (lots of taxes) and those taxes, on the whole, go to public schools. Isn't it at least fair that a little of their taxes goes back to their children?? These people could send their children to public schools and sponge off the public purse, but thank you, they don't.

Let's be a little more grown up in this discussion.

TBK11

HSC
wow 3 pages to read through -.-
i had made a mistake by saying same facilities :p

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
alcalder said:
WHOA AGAIN!

Hey, that's not nice. P######### unfortunately exist in every school system because this is a corrupted world we live in.

But, hey, the world is not equal. I guess it's not fair that Bill Gates has a multi-billion dollar mansion with digital frame art work. And it's not fair that Sir Alan Sugar has a private jet. And that Queen Elizabeth has several palaces.

Let's all move to communist Cuba and distribute that wealth...

It's doesn't work that way. Some have more, some have less. If we make the most of what we have, then great. My previous point was, even some of those who have little don't even care about that. The same can be said of those who have a lot (*COUGHPARISHILTONCOUGH*).

If parents wants to send their children to a private school and pay for it, then great for them. They still pay taxes (lots of taxes) and those taxes, on the whole, go to public schools. Isn't it at least fair that a little of their taxes goes back to their children?? These people could send their children to public schools and sponge off the public purse, but thank you, they don't.

Let's be a little more grown up in this discussion.
You're allowed to say paedophile.

It's not actually a prohibited word.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Well, indeed it may be. But that's not a nice thing to accuse anyone or any group of people to be.

I am sure the teachers at Kings would be very offended by what you wrote.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
alcalder said:
Well, indeed it may be. But that's not a nice thing to accuse anyone or any group of people to be.

I'm sure the offended teachers can pay for therapy with their half decent non-DET dictated wages.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
cause they are money hungry leeches but dont worry they only leech of the filthy rich anyway so its all good. :)

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
alcalder said:

lol.
why would they possibly care in any way shape or form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)