The 2004 HSC - English Extension 1 Paper (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
oh dear. was the imaginative piece sposed to b bout GENRE???? i jst made it bout the CRIME FICTION genre..... was that completely wrong????????????????????????

madferitmaiden

HSC
beccaxx said:
oh dear. was the imaginative piece sposed to b bout GENRE???? i jst made it bout the CRIME FICTION genre..... was that completely wrong????????????????????????

"Use this line (the Eliot quote) as the basis for a piece of imaginative writing within the genre YOU HAVE STUDIED."

~*~Karina~*~

I loved the creative question for Module A...as soon as I read it, i got a good idea, so i think i did well. The pictures were a bit strange though...how do you write an essay from that? I think mine was ok...

SuperDuperMicky

HSC
That exam was soooooooo easy!!! I always liked Extension English more than Advanced English, but that exam just cemented that idea! Piece of cake. Hooray for Revenge Tragedy (what other unit is cool enough to have people getting their tongues nailed to the stage, eh??? Beat THAT Retreat from the Global! I even managed to get some reference to Derrida in there! =p

I just lost my BoSginitiy... (First post :D )

petayani

HSC
Lucky cos my prepared creative thing just so happened to fit the quote exactly - woot! But I think my essay made up for any good marks I mightve got, it was pretty... well, pretty yuk. So, how much did you all write on your supplementary stuff eh? I began to run outta time so my poor little 'other texts' didn't get very many lines.

Lozza_R_87

that exam sucked!!!
the quote was stupid, n i fully screwed the creative writing bit!
but its over, soo i dont care...im forgetting about it and enjoying my weekend

HSC
N/A
waaah I think I did badly too... the essay question for RFTG was REALLY weird...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
a few of the people in my class almost cried when they saw the create - i have to admit, i was left wondering, did we actually have to refer to the texts at all?!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Thanks for the paper, sorry I took so long to mod front post ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)