The 2004 HSC - Drama Paper (1 Viewer)

kalinda

HSC
meyerhold was a mad question - so much to write about
aussie was a bit yuck but over all ok

skankit

australian was weird, i think the slant i took on it was really risky but hopefully it pays off??

irish sucked MAJOR ass, but then that could be expected eh?

psilocybin

well i dont know, i actually thought the aust one was ok? but datz coz we did the two aboriginal plays which are obv about tryin to belong to white society and everything... i felt i actually answered the question better than the brecht one where i jus regurgitated every other essay i wrote without really thinking that much about the question itself...

euphonic_quest

HSC
psilocybin said:
i actually thought the aust one was ok? but datz coz we did the two aboriginal plays which are obv about tryin to belong to white society and everything...
I agree that the australian one was okay, I actually think it was a good one... But I don't think the aboriginals really wanted to "assimilate" nessacarily, at least not in 7 Stages of Greiving and No Sugar. Instead, I wrote more about the sense of belonging within Aboriginal families and groups and an absence of belonging in regards to society... (e.g, exclusion by white people, e.g, Mugshot).

I found the Brecht one limiting... but I got through both fine. :)

Anyway, it's all over for me now! Good luck to those still going, not long now! :)

~ Euphonic_Quest!

Last edited:

*KITTYPOO*

i dont get it everyone is complaing about that aus question but damn that was easy...everyone wants to belong and especially in an australian society...i just wrote bout garys house and how everyone in the end found a place to belong and then with seven stages the whole play is about the aboriginals need to belong in an australian society
............i dont know about the other plays but that question sure bloody related

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)