That was a difficult paper (1 Viewer)

silverpen

HSC
yep thought it was hard. more maths based and i practiced A LOT for responses, definitions , defining explaining , diagrams and shit ....which seemed lide an absolute miniscule aspect of the paper

a lot of people i know thought the same....had modern yesterday too....shit all study to refresh everythin

4theHSC

HSC
yep thought it was hard. more maths based and i practiced A LOT for responses, definitions , defining explaining , diagrams and shit ....which seemed lide an absolute miniscule aspect of the paper

a lot of people i know thought the same....had modern yesterday too....shit all study to refresh everythin
Yeh I kinda got caught off guard by how much calculations, practiced more of the responses so yeah, I thought its only 30%

whitnall8

HSC
Despite the disproportionate amount of maths, you've got to give them credit for finding new ways to phrase old questions (projectile motion) that still manage to stump people.

I was surprised that there was nothing on Isaac Newton or Einstein for written responses (apart from the inertial frame), coz those two things have been in virtually every practice paper I did

Also there was too much stuff on motors and generators, and not enough on ideas to implementation

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I liked that paper, but i have to admit you had to think about the calculations.

But i think i only liked it because i crammed all my study into ~4 hours ahaha XD

So yeah, thought it was harder calculations wise but easier content/response wise than other exams :)

mitchwong650

HSC
i must say i found this paper amazingly easy.

however, i did 0 past papers so i can't compare with the previous HSC exams...

TechnIx

HSC
N/A
I liked that paper, but i have to admit you had to think about the calculations.

But i think i only liked it because i crammed all my study into ~4 hours ahaha XD
Haha I did the same thing. I had a software exam that went till 5PM yesterday, so I had no time whatsoever to cram... lol!

Overall, pleased with the exam.

annikab

HSC
I thought it was both easy and hard. Extended responses were easy, calculations I just stuffed up terribly. Not unlike maths extension a week ago; there were just things in there I had never seen before.

studybuddy09

HSC
I liked the paper cause I did very concentrated study and not many exam papers. The questions made you think instead of regurgitating all your pre-prepared and frankly mass-produced responses.

However, i did not know how to answer the intertial frames question, so I probably lost a bit on that. Having said this, I probably wont be heading for a band 6 but I found it better than I expected.

Anybody else feel the same way?

The Engineer

HSC
I liked the paper cause I did very concentrated study and not many exam papers. The questions made you think instead of regurgitating all your pre-prepared and frankly mass-produced responses.

However, i did not know how to answer the intertial frames question, so I probably lost a bit on that. Having said this, I probably wont be heading for a band 6 but I found it better than I expected.

Anybody else feel the same way?

Yeah i really got the gist this year that the BOS has targeted people who give regurgitated answers. I think its good that people have to learn and understand the course, not just the answers.
The multicore question stretch the brain a bit though lol

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Haha I did the same thing. I had a software exam that went till 5PM yesterday, so I had no time whatsoever to cram... lol!

Overall, pleased with the exam.
Ah i see, at least you had an excuse. I think i was just over the HSC so procrastinated until the absolute last minute XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)