textbooks for bio and chem (1 Viewer)

broilingshroom

HSC
are the strive hsc textbooks good?

ive used the cambridge checkpoint books from school and got atar notes topic tests last year, but i havent really seen any strive hsc books so im comtemplating if i should get them for bio and chem/atar notes topic tests again.. or if anyone knows of other good textbooks

im looking for some module specific practice questions to work on before i start going into past papers
ive done most of the questions from pearson - planning to do the question from bio and chem in focus a bit later

idkkdi

HSC
are the strive hsc textbooks good?

ive used the cambridge checkpoint books from school and got atar notes topic tests last year, but i havent really seen any strive hsc books so im comtemplating if i should get them for bio and chem/atar notes topic tests again.. or if anyone knows of other good textbooks

im looking for some module specific practice questions to work on before i start going into past papers
ive done most of the questions from pearson - planning to do the question from bio and chem in focus a bit later
chem
- atar notes decent
- strive decent
- checkpoints decent
- decode decent

basically all the topic test stuff is good lol. might want to dig around friends etc, and try to get your hands on tutoring stuff if possible as well. they got decent stuff.

but this seems like too much unless u study very consistently and are on top of everything. maybe try writing bullet points/answer scaffolds instead of writing full answers sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)