Tell us what u got! Opinions? (1 Viewer)

What do u think u got for the test, how many Q's did u leave out? wat do u think the difficulty was etc

Id say : 2 Q's left out!
that it was about 8/10 skill wise
and that it was a bitch of a test

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by Styled n Slick
What do u think u got for the test, how many Q's did u leave out? wat do u think the difficulty was etc

Id say : 2 Q's left out!
that it was about 8/10 skill wise
and that it was a bitch of a test
The test was reasonably hard. My teacher said that when she got the test, she was afraid that we wouldn't finish coz it was so long.

Well, we did anyway. (three tedious, energy draining hours).

Even though I got a lot of wrongs and uncertainty, it was better than the 2001 Paper, I think.

Not so happy with some stupid mistakes though. couldn't do a lot of calculations.

Most happy with Michelson and Morley Question and Thomson Electron mass ratio! Apart from that. the test was pretty hard for me

I think that I would pass, or may be not :( have to see how generous the markers are!!

Jimmoi

I thought last years was easier but this one was pretty decent. Oh shit i just realised i left my wallet in the exam. FUK...toy province.

Jimmoi

My2Sense

smeyo

i thought it was pretty good, casue i got 76% in trial i worked a bit harder to try and pull that mark up so i was mostly prepared, i answered every question but probably made lots of little mistakes and like only gave half the info the markers are looking for, oh well, im happy with the test, better than i expected

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i thought q2q was alright... im hoping for at least 15 raw for the option.. it was alright, questions werent as hard last year but if i studied a lil more, i woulda done a hella lot better....

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
i left out the last question in the middle section, that particle accelerator question... it was weird, particle accelerators are in Quanta to Quarks... but it appeared in the core? :confused:

william

HSC
I did every question, and got all multiple choices all right, but not quite sure about some big questions

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I did all the questions as well..I think I may have done a couple of mistakes in MC, so around 10 for that....no idea how I went on the other questions. Probably did some stupid mistakes in that.

tegs

I thought it was a pretty decent exam.
The only ones I had problem with was the Thomson experiement, and the syncotron one. I thought medical physics was pretty good.

Maddogg

i found it pretty good.... i realised i did some stupid mistakes in MC... Q2Q was fun :) n d core wasnt 2 bad... u didnt have 2 understand particle accelerators to do that question because it told u everything u needed to the d actual question

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
There were sum questions that were really stupid.

Im thinking I lost the majority of my marks on the very first question. (the projectile thingo)

For some reason it wasnt sinking in :confused:

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Styled n Slick
hmmm definite marks i lost...
bout 3 i think in multiple choice
1 in the very first calculation
1 or 2 in the graph for the projectile motion graph
1 or 2 for einstein's contribution question
2 or more for the synchotron question
about 3/4 marks in my option

the rest i am pretty confident in, unless i left out some things, which i hope not.

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
EASY test apart from
synchrotron and datalogger
I know markers will be strict...
I finished in 1:30 hours

Well it amazes me that they changed the skill level of the test, i think that last years, and the 2001 were sinch papers. Shame for the skill level, ohh well hopefully the year average goes down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)