teachers and skools for bio (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Camden High. My bio teacher knows NOTHING!

eg. i asked her the other day, to explain to me the interaction between B and T cells. i said ive never really understood that. and she goes "yes. ive never really understood that either" :| god she was such a shit teacher

floerr

dumbralph said:
shit we have like 127 people doing bio in our year...(we have bout 500 ppl in our year....which is the biggest year in NSW) so thats about what...10 classes...i dont knwobut yeah SFX (St francis Xavier's college) is kkool

YIKES! we have about 127 people in our grade in total...there was originally a ful class of about 20 last yr n then less than 14 ended up finishing the course..
from prairiewood high school btw

Our teacher Ms Beatiee was excellent always taught us the right stuf and let us talk about a whole bunch of non-bio stuf in class aswell..experiments were always hilarious

Lil Clutch

HSC
smiths hill high school. 2 classes. but all up 30 people. thats only cause last year we had two full classes, people dropped out of each and they left the two classes becasue they were on different lines. im in the bigger class, and my teachers great, but also a full time rock eisteddfod teacher! lol. which is ok for me, cos i was in rock eisteddfod, but other ppl get pissed off when we watch videos and stuff of the performance, etc. and at my school bio's got the smallest candidature for the sciences. just to add. i think chem has the most. but we also have little annoying accelerants from year 11, and i hate them. they complain bout the one test they have-so annyoing.

Debs

HSC
Im from PLC Pymble - we have i think four classes of probably 25 each? Bio is one of the popular sciences at our school - and we have a grade of about 250 ppl. Our teachers are brilliant- haha but we definately pay for that brilliance.
That sounded super snobby- appologies! What was the point of telling each other this info?

SGS05

HSC
Im from sydney grammar and we've got 5 bio classes. My bio teacher, Dr Sharpels, is really good and bio is one of my favourite subjects. He persuaded me into applying for molecular biology next year. If i do well in bio i would personally go back to the school and thank him.

iridescence

Future Radiographerrrrrrr
HSC
Caringbah High School. Two Bio classes. Only nine in our class, about sixteen in the other one. We've had three teachers for Bio in Years 11 and 12 - but I think we all agree Mr Normand was the best (had him for the longest even though he was a contract or something). The kind of teacher he is can be summed up in how he treated our questions - seriously, and if he didn't know, he'd find out. He made Biology interesting - good on him. Bio's always been my favourite subject anyway!

Ex_Oblivion

HSC
st. mary's senior high schooL - got 103 people doing bio out of the 400 or so in our grade .. Lidijia - my bio teacher (we call our teachers by their first names) - is awesome! she knows her stuff and shes so funny! shes smart and teaches good but its like shes just another student sometimes - its hard to find her when shes out and about in the school coz she blends in -

Danoz The Great

HSC
My school doesn't do fantastic at bio.
We have 2 bio teachers at our school - the one that doesn't teach me is terrific. (Typical)

My teacher is half asleep every lesson.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)