Surprisingly easy (1 Viewer)

yumi_cheeseman

I thought that this years 2 unit paper was much easir than any I had done before, including my trials, tho last years HSC was pretty easy too.

It didn't get hard until question 10, and even then I got most of it out, I think they should give students a real challenge in the future, cause the exams they are pushing out are very basic, and questions are generally diagnostic.

I think I got about 105 + in the exam, hopefully that is a band 6. Only earlier quesation I had trouble with was the maths induction, was a good question, and I had done one or 2 of teh greater than inductions before, but it just stumped me, cause I didn't remmeber it!!

also 1 exam left for me :D

aaaman

Banned
HSC
pfft yea mad, how come u say that a week ago when i might off cared

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yumi_cheeseman said:
I thought that this years 2 unit paper was much easir than any I had done before, including my trials, tho last years HSC was pretty easy too.

It didn't get hard until question 10, and even then I got most of it out, I think they should give students a real challenge in the future, cause the exams they are pushing out are very basic, and questions are generally diagnostic.

I think I got about 105 + in the exam, hopefully that is a band 6. Only earlier quesation I had trouble with was the maths induction, was a good question, and I had done one or 2 of teh greater than inductions before, but it just stumped me, cause I didn't remmeber it!!

also 1 exam left for me :D
wtf u sure u talking about 2unit or extension 1 coz i remember there is no induction questions for mathematics (only ext 1)

klaw

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
wtf u sure u talking about 2unit or extension 1 coz i remember there is no induction questions for mathematics (only ext 1)
I don't think it's either... coz 3U is out of 84 and he reckons he got 105+ and induction isn't 2U content. Dreams maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)