Suicide (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I wasted the past 3 weeks of my life studying about 2 hours everyday for a test filled with fucking social and ethical issues.

Anyway, what are features of video processing or something? Multimedia, one of the first questions.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Makro said:
I wasted the past 3 weeks of my life studying about 2 hours everyday for a test filled with fucking social and ethical issues.

Anyway, what are features of video processing or something? Multimedia, one of the first questions.
Did you only study technical things like hardware & software and not ethical issues?

For that Multi Q, features of video processing software can include: editing, compression. and many more that I can't think of at the moment.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
I wrote compression and then didn't write another. I ended up writing the 6 mark question in 5 minutes :/ wrote about a page and a little bit.

I was studying more technical stuff, tihnking I could just bullshit the issues, but really, what a piece of shit. Massive punch to the face and rewards the bludgers.

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
Makro said:
I wrote compression and then didn't write another. I ended up writing the 6 mark question in 5 minutes :/ wrote about a page and a little bit.

I was studying more technical stuff, tihnking I could just bullshit the issues, but really, what a piece of shit. Massive punch to the face and rewards the bludgers.
I agree it was way too heavily focused on issues.
But if you look at past papers, there has been a marked shift in approach to IPT, from intensely technical papers to more socially and ethically implicated papers.
Plus they are removing a lot of the technical stuff from the syllabus next year, so it doesn't make much sense to put it in this year's paper.
But, that does suck. Do you think you did well anyway?

2S1D3

HSC
fallenstar said:
Did you only study technical things like hardware & software and not ethical issues?

For that Multi Q, features of video processing software can include: editing, compression. and many more that I can't think of at the moment.
oh thank god I thought i was the only one who wrote that lol

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
2S1D3 said:
oh thank god I thought i was the only one who wrote that lol
Haha, I looked at the q and thought, wtf? Coz I was rushing to finish in time.
And then bam, it hit me.

2S1D3

HSC
and that test was pretty long dont you reckon? i mean it was an hour gone and i just started question 22 lol but then i had to rush it so yea

fallenstar

liberate, educate.
HSC
2S1D3 said:
and that test was pretty long dont you reckon? i mean it was an hour gone and i just started question 22 lol but then i had to rush it so yea
Yeah, it was quite intense on the hand, haha.
a lot to write, i nearly didn't finish multi.
as it is, i dont even know what i wrote for the last q, some jumbled thing about data and information...?

9deuce

MADE
HSC
I wrote special effects, and intergration with other media like images and audio.

Most things I studied weren't even in it lol.
I was shitting my pants before the test.

2S1D3

HSC
the multimedia q? umm yea bs is what i wrote :D...what are you expecting as mark from this test?

Jake22

HSC
i wrote compression and cropping/trimming, i had absolutely NO idea

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Terlob said:
Your posts are a disgrace to the colour fuchsia
you exemplify failure. how do you feel? software design and development? must take a genius to do that subject. im sure they only let the the best of the best into that course. run along to your graphic design and your computers now mmkay hun?

Jake22

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
you exemplify failure. how do you feel? software design and development? must take a genius to do that subject. im sure they only let the the best of the best into that course. run along to your graphic design and your computers now mmkay hun?
Here is a prime example of an epic failure at indicating the extent of other people's failure.

'Go back to your subject that you study, he he he, I'm such a clever people! Look at me I did a funny wit! Wit funny! Wit funny!'

Douche.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Jake22 said:
Here is a prime example of an epic failure at indicating the extent of other people's failure.

'Go back to your subject that you study, he he he, I'm such a clever people! Look at me I did a funny wit! Wit funny! Wit funny!'

Douche.
Go die. Your adopted. Your parents hate you. Even your surrogate parents hate you. You have nothing to live for. Time you died, I'd say!

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
Jake22 said:

Douche.
Go die. Your adopted. Your parents hate you. Even your surrogate parents hate you. You have nothing to live for. Time you died, I'd say!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)