Student Number (1 Viewer)

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
So I had all my answer booklets, MC/HR sheet etc in a pile at the end of Legal, waiting for an old woman to come collect them, when I decided to check through them.

I got to my Human Rights answer sheet, and i hadn't put my student number or any identification on it!
That was kind of scary...I mean, had i not checked that last time about 5 seconds before it was all collected, i probably would have lost up to 10 marks, and whats more, I would have no way at all of knowing where I lost them, and that it was a result of a stupid error!
Makes me slightly paranoid about my other exams :uhoh:
Another old woman came by a bit earlier and checked through them, and didn't say anything about any answer sheets not having a number on them, too...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
they would have worked it out anyway, when it got sorted by the old ladies at the marking centre they would see that yours (they are kept in the same bundle) doesn't have a number and just match it to those on your booklet.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe oh in that case:

"Oh how fortunate you realised, you would have been screwed if you didn't, you life would be over! What a twist of fate!"

connie

HSC
N/A
did anyone write their number on the top of every page? i just did it on the cover? is the whole exam marked by one person or do they like separate each section?

Ringo

I did it on every page :D hehe after the exam had officially ended, making ppl wait for me to finish.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Ringo
I did it on every page :D hehe after the exam had officially ended, making ppl wait for me to finish.
Yer nice one, making other people wait for your fat ass -/

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by connie
did anyone write their number on the top of every page? i just did it on the cover? is the whole exam marked by one person or do they like separate each section?
it doesn't matter so much in the extended responses, but Im pretty sure a different person marks each section in crime.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
we were told it was "essential" to put ur number on the top of each page but i dunno.... i do, but just coz im paranoid!

and its good stress relief... not having to really think anymore, just copy out those 8 lil numbers

krissy7685

u know the crime bit i didnt start it on seperate pages... stupidly WHHOooPS?
but at the end I had to write at the beginning of the booklet that each part was not on a new page except the last question

adamj

The books are not seperated, writing your name at the top of each page is only if in the case your front cover comes off all the book falls apart, you have your name on each page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)