Sourie (1 Viewer)

Killah33

Can the mod kick this piece of shit out? He/she goes on every forum being an asswipe...

JUST BAN THE C*NT

daftony

yo people, its not important

Gday,

i read Sourie's 'too short too easy' post about his sexual ability...

i mean, Ancient History exam

ANYWAY, i came back two days later and there is like.. 30 replies with all these people crying about what he said. i don't think they understand that the reason he is saying this stuff is to PISS YOU OFF. He's not being serious. And even if he is... does it matter?

Why waste time typing into a forum saying 'he's stupid' and 'you can't do well if you leave that early'...

He's a person that no-one knows, who won't do well, who is probably laughing at the moment that he has caused such a stir.

Just relax, let him have his fun.

For instance, with myself. I'm probably going to get 99.99, and so is the rest of the class.. and i wrote 30 booklets and left after half an hour. I don't see why i should be mocked by less intelligent people just because i'm going to do better than them in the HSC and in life. I feel for you Sourie man. If you wanna hug, come'on over...

moral of the story: WHO F_CKIN CARES

thankyou...

spice girl

magic mirror
Re: yo people, its not important

Originally posted by daftony
Just relax, let him have his fun.
If you haven't realised, we're having fun dissing him too...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Yeah paying him out is fun. Theres now a I hate sourie club in the school section. feel free to participate in bagging the tosser ;) :D

angel_kate

I think its hilarious that he brags about how stupid he is.
i admit that he probably is just doing it to get a reaction, but it is fun paying him out and seeing how much better u did in an exam than him!
oh well...one less person i have to beat!

mmhmm

oh its so funny how he/she (are u sure its a he) has posts everywhere on this forum where every1 is dissing him.

so loved by all

mannnnndy

chocoholic
What I reckon is funniest is that he (I reckon its a guy cause no girl could be that dumb and arrogant) keeps getting kicked off then gets reincarnated into someone new like 'stop booting me'. He must be running out of names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)