Source analysis (1 Viewer)

g-ray

HSC
I was silly enough to analyse the last two sources, D and E rather than C and D. I was just so used to doing the last two as the modern papers for the last ten years have all asked for them! Was this a common mistake? Did a lot of others do it?

wogboy23

HSC
I was silly enough to analyse the last two sources, D and E rather than C and D. I was just so used to doing the last two as the modern papers for the last ten years have all asked for them! Was this a common mistake? Did a lot of others do it?
Don't think it's that common, but I think many people would have still done it :p
I think most ppl found the multiple choice most troublesome
Like I remember putting "baptism of fire" for an answer....but I think that's wrong :(
I also put the trenches were new and that's what suggested the photograph to be early on in the war...but i'm thinking gauze masks :(

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
From what I've read from other members on the Forum and a few class mates, quite a few people made the same mistake... I feel so much for you guys. D: Hopefully it doesn't hinder your marks too greatly.

loaves

HSC
I really think that specifying sources C & D must have been a mistake... source C was so useless/nothing to write about. Good job BOS.
Hope you guys will still pick up half the marks for that question, I came close to making the same mistake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)