what971 said:
Someone who saw it TELL ME WHAT U/SYD COMMERCE WAS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
i cant remember totally but it was 93.?? srry

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
EATAPIE said:
i hope you are full of crap, or can't read numbers or something, cos i bloody got 98.25, and i wanna do vet science!! AARRGHH!!!
bloody hell. it's true...i'm not gonna make it.... :(

please ppl, change your preferences..., do something else... don't do vet, its not worth it..

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
I hope to Godd this is right. Why does it say last year's UAI at the top half of the page?

Strange.

cimbom

HSC
Well, B. International Studies is up from 91.15 to 93.45.

jessied

HSC
Most of the USYD cut offs seem to have gone up this year (except law which went down by .05). They better be bloody right!!

i query

HSC
my first preference nutrition went up by 3.3 points to 93.45. so is there any chance of it going down - btw is it high because so many want to do it than previous years?

nodule51

HSC
Usyd cutoffs

I don't know who suggested that the published Usyd cutoffs were the ones that are to be used for 2006 offers, because they aren't.

They are the 2005 UAI cutoff scores which applied last year !!

What you need to know is the 2006 UAI cutoffs.

So ... Usyd did not 'go early' and I am really sorry for the poor people that may have been mislead !!

Anyhow take solice in the fact that word from UAC is that some cutoffs are down.

Wait untill 9:00pm to find the "real" offers from UAC.

niteshade1312

HSC
darkroomgirl said:
B Education (Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences) has gone up by .15. Big whoop.
Phew! I'm still okay for all my choices!

Last edited:

gorgo31

HSC
nodule51 said:
I don't know who suggested that the published Usyd cutoffs were the ones that are to be used for 2006 offers, because they aren't.

So ... Usyd did not 'go early' and I am really sorry for the poor people that may have been mislead !!

Anyhow take solice in the fact that word from UAC is that some cutoffs are down.

Erm. Did you scroll down to the bottom of the Course page and see where it says HSC 2006 Cut-Off?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
nodule51 said:

No, you're wrong.... think about it.
At the bottom there are 2006 cut-offs... these have changed and all have different fluctuations from the 2005 cut-off. Unless there has always been some 2006 'predictions' for every course on the usyd website (it doesn't say they are predictions), these are the real cut-offs for 2006 usyd courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)