Some USYD cutoffs are out (1 Viewer)

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
i hope they fluctuate by 1.1 (1.1 down rather), because that's how short i am of my first preference (i got 89.8, need 90.9). :)

That said, my second preference is easily attainable (4+ points clear)...so the plan probably is to accept the 2nd preference tonight and hope that my 1st preference cut-off drops in the late/final round right?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
remember not all courses have vacanies for the later rounds.

KD

HSC
N/A
As the Webpage says:

"Last Updated: 16 December, 2005"

I wouldn't trust the numbers as this is before applications closed and USyd wouldn't know the UAI.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
the 2006 cut outs were not out last week! they have just been put up! id say they are quite correct! they wouldn't want to mislead!

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
Damage Inc. said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'M IN. I feel better now. I thought it would jump too 94.6 or something, but I'm safe.

Cheers Paris.

no probs :)

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC

manifestation

What?!
HSC
paris 183 said:
i'd say that is pretty final! as there are new courses which have never before had cutoffs and their 06 cutoffs are up! so don't stress! good luck! :) you'll be fine!
Thanks darl, ur a gem :) I hope it is final otherwise I will freak*

*Freak - Go into an uncontrollable state of shock and endless crying

rego2

HSC
manifestation said:
Hey Manifestation the cut off is 75 for 2006 and im just wondering what are u planing 2 do in the course? like what are ur major?
I myself have the course on my first preference but now ive change my mind and dont know what 2 do if i get in.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
rego2 said:
Hey Manifestation the cut off is 75 for 2006 and im just wondering what are u planing 2 do in the course? like what are ur major?
I myself have the course on my first preference but now ive change my mind and dont know what 2 do if i get in.
(this is what I know) Well for this course you don't major in both Arts & Sciences you major in one, so I'll probably major in a science. But the reason I want to do this degree so bad is cause it has so much variety and you have to do a bit of it all like Law, Business etc. Like for me I like to do a bit of everything and not just stick to the one thing and I think that's a good thing about this course, cause it allows you to have a bit of everything in you degree...

But in the end it's up to you, have a bit of a read of UAC and Usyd and see if you feel like it's your thing.

If you haven't yet read the stuff in the link, read it, it gives you a good overview of what the course has to offer. GOOD LUCK with what you do mate :)

Last edited:
HSC
frootloop said:
Darn it... because Pharmacy has STAT requirements they don't put the UAI cut-off on the site...
Oh i know, how annoying ey. I'm hoping it doesn't go up TOO much..*gulp* But where do we look if we do want to find out the cut-off eventually?

frootloop

HSC
archangel leila said:
Oh i know, how annoying ey. I'm hoping it doesn't go up TOO much..*gulp* But where do we look if we do want to find out the cut-off eventually?
Eventually? Well, my best bet would be to look in the paper tomorrow. It should be there...

Good luck to you on getting in! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)