Some USYD cutoffs are out (1 Viewer)

jphipps88

HSC
yeah all the course cutoffs are out just search for your course and go down to the bottom....it seems physiotherapy has gone up to 95.75 from last years 94.3..

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
wow i wonder if the other unis have done the same too - and wont uac be pissed off their stuff got leaked early?

Abbeygale

HSC
How accurate is USYD's website with the UAI cutoffs? I swear, when I was choosing my preferences I must have seen four different cutoffs for Economics and Social Sciences- one in the handbook, one in the UAC book, one on the UAC website and one on the Sydney website.

I'm above the cutoff listed on the website, but I'd hate to relax and then find out otherwise at 9pm.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Abbeygale said:
How accurate is USYD's website with the UAI cutoffs? I swear, when I was choosing my preferences I must have seen four different cutoffs for Economics and Social Sciences- one in the handbook, one in the UAC book, one on the UAC website and one on the Sydney website.

I'm above the cutoff listed on the website, but I'd hate to relax and then find out otherwise at 9pm.
Yes yes better to be stressed out than relieved rather than jubilant and than depressed.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
probally because there are different cut-offs for the different rounds.

Abbeygale

HSC
Rafy said:
probally because there are different cut-offs for the different rounds.
According to the UAC book, Eco + Soc Sci didn't make late round offers last year.

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
Commerce went up by .2 i didnt expect that! anyone know of others that have gone up?

chockie

HSC
liberal studies advanced is up a little bit...great. i'll just miss out if that's right :( Please tell me those cutoffs aren't definitely 100% true...

Abbeygale

HSC
paris 183 said:
Commerce went up by .2 i didnt expect that! anyone know of others that have gone up?
It looks like most have. Except law, that went down by .05. Not a huge difference, but still surprising considering that it remained stationary during the substantial 2004/2005 drops most courses had.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
basically almost everything has gone up except law. :rolleyes:

HSC
*is waiting for the arts advanced uai to come up, having read someone else say that most course cutoffs have risen, and hoping that it hasnt gone above 99.1*

panicpanicpanic

whew...droped to 98.2 *dances* - I hope thats right :confused:

paris 183

Barbie! don't stereotype
HSC
they wouldn't put up the wrong cut offs!

Alot of the arts courses didn't change! ag ecos went up from 77.4 to 80.25! that was a surprise!

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
I rekon most of the courses will fluctuate between +\- O.5

frootloop

HSC
Darn it... because Pharmacy has STAT requirements they don't put the UAI cut-off on the site...

I'm pretty sure I'm in but it would be nice to see if the cut-off has risen or fallen this year...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
all of the engineering degrees probably went down by even more... but since people hate it so much no one here would have even checked.

B arts and sciences stayed at 75 uai, hiphopwhoregay is probably in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)