Softwares over! How'd we all go? (1 Viewer)

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
Finally my last exam should be over by the time you read this :)
5pm's going to be a shocker though...

How did everyone go with the late timeing of the exam? Do you think you would've gone better with it in the morning, OR NOT FOLLOWING CHEM??

D

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
someone post the paper once they're done... wana see how this years was

iamhere

ive just finished it, Yes it is only 4:40 im just that good. It was piss weak.

StevChe

HSC
it was ok..option topic q25 was pretty difficult but other wise it was good.. not much algorithms :D

LordSeafood

HSC
It was better than i expected ... i think i may actually get some marks for the algorithms this time :D. Overall i did better than i expected

HSC
hey i think it was fairly easy, only problem i had at all was the very last question on software developers view of hardware? what did u guys think of that question or did u all do evolution of programming languages?

helenpoo

HSC
Option topic.. nasty.

I'd scan in the exam but I'm hungry and tired.

HSC
i was gonna scan the exam in but i left it in my car and im 2 lazy to go back out and get it lol, so hot outside, yet so cool in my room - thanks 2 whoever invented air con

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
easy my fucking ass.

then again all the stuff i studied for like binary division made no appearance, lucky me

Last edited:

exquisite

blah
HSC
Oh My God That Was The Best Exam Ever, It Made My Mood Even Better.. Software Was My Last Exam And I Fucking Hammered It. Im Looking At 98-100% Raw. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Woooooooooooooooo, Bye$@%$*%(@$

clintmo

this is what i got for last Q

bit1 --NOT--|
| AND > ---------
bit2 ---------| |
| NAND >-----
bit3 ---------| |
| AND> ----------
bit4 ---------|

hope u all get what that means :p, i dont like software :D i only go well in option, godamn redundant, i didnt know what that meant, i guessed "of no use"

EDIT: damn fkn removing spaces, anyway, off bit 1 i had a not, bit1 and bit 2 met at a AND, bit 3 and bit 4 met at an AND, and the two outputs of these gates met at a NAND

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
I felt some of the questions were a bit ambigious (the sorting algorithm one (Q21 I think) and the question about the payroll system), but overall it was pretty easy. I also could not get the last question of software developers view of hardware, and neither could any of my friends, heh. I'm looking at around 83-89%, raw.

Last edited:

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
wtf r i talking about - "it was easy"

no it wasnt, whoever has come home before the exam has finished (includes travel time to home) will almost certainly not get a band 6 in an exam that requires quite a bit of writing. Especially when 170 ppl get band 6.

it was different - i wasnt sure what the questions wanted.

exquisite said:
Oh My God That Was The Best Exam Ever, It Made My Mood Even Better.. Software Was My Last Exam And I Fucking Hammered It. Im Looking At 98-100% Raw. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Woooooooooooooooo, Bye$@%$*%(@$
good for you, im personally looking at 110%

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
come on someone scan it... wana see if I coulda done better if i did it this year... though im happy with the 94 last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)