Society for Shoehorn Sonata? (1 Viewer)

B0

HSC
N/A
Did anyone else feel that the question wasn't really relevant to our text The Shoehorn Sonata?
I said that he uses distinctively visual devices in order to compel the responder to understand that society has failed to grant the appropriate recognition to the POWS, thus instigating them to pay tribute.

belinda1005

HSC
I totally agree with you here! I wrote something around those lines but it was a bit of a bitch as it did not adapt to our text. I kept referring to how the government in society failed to address the women POWS as a result of the overpowerment of the Japanese society or some shit. Overall it was a meh question.

himynameisbrody

HSC
This.
I completely bullshitted my way through this question, making connections that probably werent there.
Hopefully made up for it in the other sections though!

B0

HSC
N/A
They will mark with leniency as the question hardly connected to our text so dw

BrodieH

Next Lionel Messi
HSC
N/A
I wrote about how how an individuals opition can be changed on society due to distinctive visual elements, such as both girls view on the japanese population and how my view changed accordingly as well.. Luckily my related was a painting and fitted the question perfectly. Was pretty decent tbh 7 and a half pages...

pb1234

HSC
I talked about how the shoe society of the brittish empire was affected by their fear of the Japanese domination, any one else?

cthyred

HSC
Honestly, I thought the test was fairly easy since we had some ancient supervisors who most likely had Alzheimers. Like with about 40 minutes to go I was stressing and couldn't remember my last essay, so I went into the bath room and pulled it out of my asshole. It's a bit uncomfortable sitting with it up there for hours but its worth it if you can gain about 5-10 marks! While I was reading in the cubicle, one of the supervisors knocked on the door and told me to come out ASAP. So just before I did, I flushed my essay down the Toilet. HAHAHA stupid supervisors didn't know what was going on. Also when there was about 10 minutes left, my friend, Qi, got up and turned the clock half an hour back! LOL, all of us got an extra half an hour to do the test! I can't believe how easy it was to pull all that off!

bustafkn

HSC
honestly, i thought the test was fairly easy since we had some ancient supervisors who most likely had alzheimers. Like with about 40 minutes to go i was stressing and couldn't remember my last essay, so i went into the bath room and pulled it out of my asshole. It's a bit uncomfortable sitting with it up there for hours but its worth it if you can gain about 5-10 marks! While i was reading in the cubicle, one of the supervisors knocked on the door and told me to come out asap. So just before i did, i flushed my essay down the toilet. Hahaha stupid supervisors didn't know what was going on. Also when there was about 10 minutes left, my friend, qi, got up and turned the clock half an hour back! Lol, all of us got an extra half an hour to do the test! I can't believe how easy it was to pull all that off!
hahahahahahaha you made my day bro

cthyred

HSC
Do you think I'm fooling around here Bustafkn? This really happened!

belinda1005

HSC
Honestly, I thought the test was fairly easy since we had some ancient supervisors who most likely had Alzheimers. Like with about 40 minutes to go I was stressing and couldn't remember my last essay, so I went into the bath room and pulled it out of my asshole. It's a bit uncomfortable sitting with it up there for hours but its worth it if you can gain about 5-10 marks! While I was reading in the cubicle, one of the supervisors knocked on the door and told me to come out ASAP. So just before I did, I flushed my essay down the Toilet. HAHAHA stupid supervisors didn't know what was going on. Also when there was about 10 minutes left, my friend, Qi, got up and turned the clock half an hour back! LOL, all of us got an extra half an hour to do the test! I can't believe how easy it was to pull all that off!
LOL!

Glabbergoch

HSC
Nobody here wrote about the projections of the military propaganda being shown while Bridie detailed her reasons for joining the Women's army to highlight the way that society at the time presented a skewed idea of what war was actually like?

pb1234

HSC
Nobody here wrote about the projections of the military propaganda being shown while Bridie detailed her reasons for joining the Women's army to highlight the way that society at the time presented a skewed idea of what war was actually like?
no...but i should have haha

smash17

HSC

OMG THAT IS ACTUALLY THE FUNNIEST THING EVERRR UR SUPERVISORS MUSTV BEEN REALLY DUMB!!! N UR FRIEND IS REALLY SMART WHY IS HE IN STANDARD!! haha
i didnt even write anything that had to do with the question. i wrote 6 pages of bullshit about how misto uses distinctively visual...!!

neznabz

HSC
Re:cthyred

i dont get u cant just get up and pull the clock back, where were your supervisors ? we cant even talk let alone get up in the middle of the exam :/

FezsAreCool

HSC
I just wrote about how the government didn't tell society...
My related was a cartoon called Scenic Drive so it worked alright with it. I also had Moulin Rouge, but at the time I couldn't think now I have thought about it it would have worked better as a related

tara1794

HSC
YES.
I talked about the ignorance and the arrogance of the authorities and how they are portrayed through the distinctively visual elements of the play + the conflict that can arise between friends due to the traumas of past experiences and different values and beliefs.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)