so... how'd you go? (1 Viewer)

bitchymcbitch

Uni Bum
HSC
as the thread title states: how did you go??

IM DONE IM DONE IM DONE!!!! w00t!

i was only in there for two hours.. but i did ok i think

crazychic_66

HSC
N/A
not bad at all

yeh i didnt think it was a bad test, pretty fair. i think i did alright. hope so anyways

defiance26

It had to be the longest and most boring and hardest CAFS test i've ever done! *KNOCK!KNOCK!* Why hello Band 3 come on in!

lil_lainy

HSC
hmm i thought it was not too bad..except option: impact of technology on society..what a fucker, i only rote like 2.5 pgs for a 25 mark question, that was crap, i had no idea wat to rite :(

3 hrs is way too long...i was too tired at that time of the arvo

Bobbie

pretty crappy exam...

I thought this exam compared to the past cafs hsc exams was crappier and harder... the questions were worded a bit crap and the questions themselves were crap. Very annoying exam.

urban-angel

20 yo! =)
HSC
Bobbie said:
the questions were worded a bit crap
lol thats what my teacher said when we gave her the exam paper afterwards. Section 2 was a BIG stuff up for me. It was hard >.< and i had no idea what to write :confused: but im happy with section 1 :D

I'll probably get a band 3 as well. Well its over now...1 more exam to go for me ;)

Bobbie

2 exams left

Yeah well i got 2 exams left and their in another 11 days 1 afetr the other. Art and s&c farout. Stupid exam question makers.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think i went ok. there was nothing that i couldn't answer and even if i was a bit "iffy" i just tried to expand on what i said more. i only used 3 booklets, but i have pretty small writing. i panic when i see booklets go past... :rolleyes:

elizarose

mishka said:
i think i went ok. there was nothing that i couldn't answer and even if i was a bit "iffy" i just tried to expand on what i said more. i only used 3 booklets, but i have pretty small writing. i panic when i see booklets go past... :rolleyes:
i used four booklets but this was only beacues i over wrote on the groups in context question. The questions i thought were wierdly worded like in the last extended response i talked about both supportive workplace structures and workplace structures in general (obviously i did individuals and work!) I couldn't exactly remeber which one was in each syllabus dot point!?! Woe is me!

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
elizarose said:
i used four booklets but this was only beacues i over wrote on the groups in context question. The questions i thought were wierdly worded like in the last extended response i talked about both supportive workplace structures and workplace structures in general (obviously i did individuals and work!) I couldn't exactly remeber which one was in each syllabus dot point!?! Woe is me!
Lol i had the same problem, remembering which dot points i had to talk about. coz there are 2 very similar sections.. EEO and affirmative action and all of that is one section, and stuff like unions and all of that is another.... i couldn't remember for the life of me which section i was meant to be talking about, so i think in the end i just wrote about a bit of both... ner... stuffed it!

swammy

HSC
how'd u go?

I thought the exam was awsome. The questions were based on everything we had studied in class so we had no problems answering them. I think i over wrote the groups in context question n thats what i spent most of my time on even though it was like a 12 marker.
I was a bit thrown off by the individuals and work question but other than that i think it was an awsome paper.

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
swammy said:
I thought the exam was awsome. The questions were based on everything we had studied in class so we had no problems answering them. I think i over wrote the groups in context question n thats what i spent most of my time on even though it was like a 12 marker.
I was a bit thrown off by the individuals and work question but other than that i think it was an awsome paper.
Good on ya swammy..i'm glad someone thinks they did well... but your in the minority group here! ...

turfboy

i have to agree with what seems like the minority of you...there was nothing difficult whatsoever about that test...the questions seemed straightforward enough so i dont really see what you're going on about...and this is all coming from a guy who's doing cafs cos he couldn't do french...
don't feel too bad about it guys...you couldn't have exactly gone ahead of me anyway (assessment mark 94)

elizarose

turfboy said:
i have to agree with what seems like the minority of you...there was nothing difficult whatsoever about that test...the questions seemed straightforward enough so i dont really see what you're going on about...and this is all coming from a guy who's doing cafs cos he couldn't do french...
don't feel too bad about it guys...you couldn't have exactly gone ahead of me anyway (assessment mark 94)
could you be anymore conceited you smug PR*CK!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)