so generally, how did you go? (1 Viewer)

parko

RN in 2007
HSC
good! (i hope!!)

that was one of the best pe papers i have done, i really liked it. I was so worried about this cos i stuffed my trial (damn that was hard!) and i was doing practice questions and stuff that just seemed over my head....

i was worried about the 15 marker, the one about the rate of skill acquisition and learning environment, just cos it was worth 15 marks, but there was only 2 pages to write on.........

overall it was cool

parko :D

FreAkay

Not tooo shabby that exam, i found i knew pretty much everything cept that shithouse multi-choice. I found like the 15mark questions n crap fair eazy, it wasnt too bad depending on how strictly how the mark it :/. i rekon that exam was the best exam compared to the 2001 and 2002 exams! :D hope i did alright

FreAkay

Originally posted by parko
i was worried about the 15 marker, the one about the rate of skill acquisition and learning environment, just cos it was worth 15 marks, but there was only 2 pages to write on.........
Agreed on that. I thought i was writing too much on 1 thing tho :/ i could have easily written 3-4 pages on that 15mark question haha ... i write like size 6 font too :D

chris42

HSC
I think I was pretty good, just the last question for improving performance and some of the multiple choice questions were quite hard.

eeyore

I didn't like it much overall. Listening to what everyone else has been saying, I'm starting to feel pretty bad about it
Yeah with that 15 mark question I think I wrote about 6 pages!

chris42

HSC
Yeah I was lucky to make 5.. I just had no idea what to write..

viva

well i used to think that i did shit, but after reading what all yous wrote for answer i realise that ive just cemented my failnig of the hsc in with that test. it was so fucken hard and gay.
i may as well not even turn up to my last test.
:(

swordfish

I agree with Chris42 and FreAkay, it was a pretty good test. The multiple choice were hard as (as usual) and Improving Performance was probably my worst, but overall it was pretty good.
YAY IM FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

keepin_sanity

I left the skill aqcuistion one till last because it was my weakest point and I didn't get to finish it!!!! SO PISSED OFF at my self...bad time management (went a bit overboard on the options) on my part....but hopefully i did OK in the other parts.
They were pretty good questions overall.

countrydude

hmmmmm
HSC
N/A
I recon my options were easy, sports med and imp pre, that 15 marker fuked me up tho, in factors affecting...fuk betta get bak 2 chem study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)