should i quit chem tutoring (1 Viewer)

Gr00by

HSC
Zhangs is good if you get a good teacher. The students that attend Zhangs are already smart, if you are not good at chemistry or physics Zhangs is not worth it all. From my experience at least, if you are not in the top 25% of your cohort for physics / chem. Zhangs is not for you because I've heard it is a lot harder and fast-paced.

Teacher like always does matter a lot. Matrix is better for all levels, IMO it will turn a bad student into a good student and turn a good student into a better student. Where as Zhangs makes good students into even better but average students not so much. Same with Dr Du for maths, its only worth if you are like A1-A2 Level IMO and from what others have said.

The resources at matrix are definitely a lot better than Zhangs but you need to secure a good teacher otherwise it is not too worth. Zhangs if you join and know everything till that point you join to at a high standard, it can be really good. I do know Zhangs is quite accelerated, Matrix is about a term ahead in year 11 and then year twelve it becomes streamline with year 12 school.

Have heard good things about the Matrix Holiday courses though, finish a whole module in 5 days, resources included (workbook and theorybook) and it helps get it out the way before the term begins. But idk you could look into other tutorings heard good things about Sigma, Ace, Peak and others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)