Senior Geography Project (1 Viewer)

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
what was your SGP about? what mark did you get? and how long was it?
i did mine about tidal movements at the georges river, it was 30 pages long, and my mark was 15 out of 20 ( it was pathetic, the mark) my teacher took of 20% for one day late.
tell us about your project :apig:

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
My SGP was on parking spaces in Bankstown..cant remember wat mark i got for it but i think it was pretty crap =) [but i know i got a pass...havent failed any of my assessment tasks]

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I did mine 2 years ago about immigration levels. Heh.

swisstruffles

HSC
hmm..i did what are the land uses at Bobbin Head (Turramurra?) which was pretty easy to get info lol~
i got 75% i think...was hoping for better but i am always disappointed for geography haha~~

ripbong11

i did my SGP last year on a local constructed wetland system and retardation basin. i focused on the land uses of it before and after the construction and different impacts such as pollution and flooding.

i got 98% for it which i was really happy with. however another person in my class beat me but i came second..and was really happy with my result

"M"

I did my SGP on the Livepool to parramatta transitway and focussed on the impact on society and on the environment. I don't remember the mark but i don't think it was to bad.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Real estate prices.

19/20 for the actual SGP but we had to hand up all these other bits. But i would have ended up getting 95+%

veg

the SGP is always a massive rush... i did crime in shops around my area

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
what this Senior Geography Project? Do you do it in Year 11 or year 12? Is is marked by the Board of Studies or just a school assessment task?

I picked Geography but it's so sad, i didn't get in because I was the ONLY students who picked geography, so they can't have a class.....:(

alby

cool duckie
HSC
survivor: the sgp is done in yr 11 n marked by ur teacher..but its the big geo assignment
big bugga bout not gettin geo..geo rulz! lol

newayz..i got 86%..mine was a case study of a dairy farm dat a fam friend owns..4th highest (d highest was 95%)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Did you consider the impacts of what would happen if, say, Costa cancelled the Parra to Epping section?

veg

we had a restriction on word length.. so yeah. 2000 words max.
but i did okay. 18.

Ringo

I did mine on Narellan Town Centre (local shopping centre) and got 100%..... but I did a video as well as a folder hand-in

fiat124s

HSC
Hey all my SGP is due in like 10weeks and i haven't Yet started, but it looks pretty simple and straight forward :p ...Oh by the way im doing Waste Disposal in the SevenHills waste Centre...Wish me Luck all....Cheers sam............................Wonder if there is anything on the SGP on this site..

ddtng

HSC
PoLaRbEaR said:
My SGP was on parking spaces in Bankstown..cant remember wat mark i got for it but i think it was pretty crap =) [but i know i got a pass...havent failed any of my assessment tasks]
Ha, funnily enough my one's about parking spaces in Cabramatta. Dead set gridlock in there on weekends, forget about parking spaces.

felixcthecat

HSC
wow 3 year old thread ^^

i did mine on the impact of Luna Park on the local community, i got 19.5/20~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)